Which MBA? 2011-12 from The Economist
By The Economist
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find the MBA that suits you best from the world’s top 100 programmes. Rate the importance of over 20 criteria to reflect your professional and personal goals and the Which MBA app will give you a personal ranking, based on data collected from schools and around 20,000 students.
- Customise the criteria that you want to use to determine your choices of programmes
- View The Economist’s ranking of the world’s top 100 schools
- Access profiles of the schools, including application details, careers statistics and programme specialities
- Read details about other programmes, such as executive, part-time and distance-learning MBAs
- Bookmark the programmes that you are considering into your favourites list
- Access the programmes instantly through Google maps and email
What's New in Version 3.1
Junk! Rutgers Camden MBA as well as additional US schools are omitted in favor of EU ( Euopean) Programs. Junk. Deleted within 5 minutes.
Have to sign up.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 26, 2011
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Economist Newspaper Group Inc.
- Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2010. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.