DIY Clock - Design your own Alarm Clock
By Y Lau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DIY Clock allows you to design your own alarm clocks by doodling or putting photos (clock dial and every hand can be edited).
You can utilize virtually the whole screen area to design each of the clock hands. That is, anything you draw (or any photo you put) on anywhere of the screen will animate together when each of the clock's hands rotates! That's an amazing experience!
Try putting your pet's photo or you significant other's face at the tip of the clock's second hand. Watching the photos animating round and round couldn't be more fun.
You can assign music or song from your music library as alarm sound and let DIY Clock wake you up with the best morning mood…
- Design you own analog clock by doodling or inserting photos from your photos album
- Each hand and the clock face can be edited individually
- Utilize the full screen to design each clock hand and dial
- Draw with different pen colors and sizes
- Move, resize or rotate inserted photo
- Eraser allowing you to erase even part of the inserted photos and doodle
- Insert background image
- Separated background image and clock face design
- Alarm function*
- Rotate alarm hand to adjust alarm time
- Use music or song from music library for alarm sound
- Save multiple clock designs
- Bring up the alarm settings menu by tapping the "Alarm" button (with clock icon)
- Adjust alarm time by rotating the Alarm Hand with your finger (the digits are for display purpose only).
- Select song from your music album for use as alarm sound by tapping the "Album button with Music Note icon"
- Toggle default bell sound (Bell Icon shown) or selected song (Music Note Icon shown) as alarm sound by tapping the "Sound" button to
- Toggle alarm on or off by tapping the "Alarm ON/OFF" button
- Tap "OK" to finish alarm settings
*Alarm function requires DIY Clock running in foreground.
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved sketching performance on iPhone 4
Needs Portrait mode
This has a lot if potential but needs portrait mode. I'm bummed about this. Make portrait mode available and it'll be a great app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 02, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yin Ki Lau
- © 2010 Cross-Discipline Technology Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.