By i-Life Mobitech Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wish to keep organizing digital copies of your receipts or your expenses, and access it whenever you wish? Expense Manager for iPhone/iPad is an app designed to help you with your daily chores.
Use our Expense Manager app to track daily expenses and manage your money wisely. Your travel, Entertainment, Hospital, Shopping or grocery expenses and home budgeting on the go! It will help you manage your credit card payment due date, Generate monthly and yearly reports.
Expense Manager has been programmed to provide you with powerful additional features like:
• Add Expense Name, Description, Category, Title, Price, Place, Date, Time
• View your expense according to Price, Date or alphabetically
• Search your expense according to Date, Category, Type, Whole Year, Name, Price Limit, Date Range
• Check the report graphically according to the Category
• Set the currency from a list of Indian Rupee, US Dollar or Pounds
• Available for iPhone and iPad
Hurry…Grab this app and start your savings today..!
Decent but leaves much to desire
The app is a decent effort at managing expenses. However, there are many basic features missing or a bit annoying.
1. No decimal so you will always have to round off the values. This could make a significant difference in the final figures over a span of a few months.
2. All fields are mandatory so if I have to quickly enter an expense I can't. I'll have to go thru the elaborate process of entering everything. Cmon now, it's a tool for me the final consumer and I don't have a manager over me who needs all the details
3. I cannot some of the info after I have saved it. The only option left is to delete it and add a new one
4. There are no preset categories that I can use to speed up my process of entering my expenses. At least let us create our own
5. It might be a good idea to let the GPS find the location I am at if I so desire. For eg if I buy coffee everyday from the same cafe, I don't want to type the name each time I make an entry
These are some of the things I discovered while making my very 1st entry. So while this app is ok it truly could be awesome.
This app can be a great tool for someone who needs to better manage their money like me. Unlike other similar apps , u can add custom expense categories.
Pro and con
The pro of this app is that it will keep me more organized and I will know how much i am spending on each category
The con is that it doesnt have the decimal point so that you know what is cash and what is change.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Sep 24, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-Life Mobitech Pvt Ltd
- © 2010 i-Life Mobitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.