3D Brick Breaker Revolution 2 HD Free
By RockYou, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience super sized, mind-blowing, brick breaking action with unbelievable new HD graphics. 3D Brick Breaker Revolution 2 HD for iPad features all new levels, insane power-ups and epic boss battles in this sequel to the revolutionary iPhone game that set the standard for fun in breakout style gaming!
Get blown away by 2 amazing game modes full of fast paced excitement! Take on 5 unique levels and 1 evil boss in Classic mode and fight to survive for 1 life in Revolution mode in the Free Version. Purchase the Full Version for 99 levels of intense action, 5 challenging bosses and unlimited Revolution levels! Pick up insane power-ups including all new Electric Shock and Decoy– some are good, others evil! Watch your score explode as you race to break blocks in this innovative action arcade puzzler. Break your first brick to start a revolution today!
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
•Enjoy a new Story, 99 Levels, insane Power-Ups and stunning new HD graphics in 2 wildly popular game modes – Revolution and Classic!
•Battle 5 new bosses including the all new super boss C.H.E. 2.0
•Pick up 20 insane power-ups including over 10 new ones – Electric Shock, Super Nuke, Decoy and more!
•Revolution Mode: Survive as long as you can against infinite levels and deadly bosses
•Classic Mode: Complete 99 levels and defeat 5 challenging bosses
•Check your progress in real time; earn up to 15 new Achievement Badges for completing challenges
•Great controls – gently swipe or tap your fingers on the touch screen to break the bricks
•Play your own music as the game soundtrack!
MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChoc’s hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.
GREAT DEAL WITH THE PREMIUM VERSION
Download the Paid version for unlimited replay value packed with even more gameplay modes, levels, power-ups and special unlocks. Get the full experience!
FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
General optimization for the iOS 4.2 and bug fixes to improve overall gameplay.
Trying to do too much...
This game has a ton of serious issues:
- screen doesn't turn and the "right side up" in this game is opposite of the smart cover hinge, so you can't (slightly) prop iPad up to play and have to have it laying flat
- too sensitive,t not controllable
- graphics try to be something special, and end up looking cheap, kiddy, and just not nice to look at (unclear, pixellated)
- ball doesn't act the way it's supposed to, not accurate, not predictable, bad reaction time and bad reaction based on laws of physics that people are used to.
- 3D graphics make game visuals confusing and they don't make any sense, seem like they have no purpose (don't add any good aspects to the game, don't make it more challenging, just pointless and ugly)
- power ups are random, hard to control, and unclear as to their purpose. The wrecking ball doesn't do anything, then the power up where there are arrows spinning around the ball seems to not do anything, rockets just shoot out - cant control when and at what they shoot, the electric power up sometimes destroys some of the bricks, but no way to control or predict what it will do, a lot of times it doesn't give you the power up although you caught it, and sometimes the power up doesn't even work when you press the icon...the icon goes away, but you don't get to use the power up.
- crashes constantly!
This game is a hot mess and I'm glad I didn't pay for it!
I been trying to open this program on IPad Mini 2 but of course it keeps crashing. It might be a crash or bug that closes the program unexpectedly. Please resolve this problem in the future please. Thank you
Ball constantly gets hung up between black brick and outer edge. You have to power off completely. On level 80/99 ball hangs up between 2 black bricks again you have to do a complete Power down.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 23, 2010
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RockYou, Inc.
- © 2010 Digital Chocolate, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.