By Sean O'Connor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Conquest is a version of the classic board game where you combine risk and strategy to conquer the world. You can play solo or multiple human games against the randomly selected computer controlled opponents, each with their own personality and strong artificial intelligence.
This version is fully functional and free and if you enjoy it please buy the paid for version which has 50 different maps to play on!
For the latest news on all of my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
What's New in Version 4.2
- fix for iPhone 6s tap bug
- shake your device to select a random map
- improved graphics on the map selection screen
- now automatically hands in your cards after the warning message is displayed
Solid game. Make a multi-phone version!!
My first review.
Just reviewing to ask dev to make this multiplayer playable across multiple phones so I can play my friends without sitting next to them and passing the phone.
It's a big request!
As close as it gets
Mad props to the maker of this app! It's as close as it gets, with a few bugs but are forgivable!
1. You get one map, the rest cost money, seems to be no multiplayer functions, i tried to just play with the AI but it never switched screens
2. Crashes a lot
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 86.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sean O'Connor
- © 2010 Sean O'Connor
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Geographical maps$2.99
- All of the maps$9.99
- Fantasy maps 1$2.99
- Fantasy maps 2$2.99
- Space maps$2.99