By Paul Burkey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A stylish Solitaire Mahjong game for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. The game looks incredible on an iPad/TV, but still manages to look and feel great on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
You get photo realistic graphics without feeling stale and dull. There's no fancy 3D here; you get a classic 2D game with smooth camera panning/focus. You'll always be up close up to the game play making control a joy rather than a chore.
The game uses a unique random Mahjong generator, so every time you start your game. The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mah-jongg before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you want to play familiar levels.
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- Apple TV version also comes free.
- That "one more try" feeling!
What's New in Version 1.4.4
Fixed some level building problems.
More level layout variety.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Burkey
- © 2010-2016 Paul Burkey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes