Monster Feed HD
By Day Go By Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Monster Feed HD is the tower defense game to have. After playing it, everything else feels archaic. TD games have finally entered the next generation and it’s about time. Monster Feed HD is the Angry Birds of tower defense games."
- wirebot.com 10/10
"...this could quickly become the next icon of tower defense greatness on the iOS." -theportablegamer 4.5/5
"...I can safely say that Day Go By Entertainment has created a new king of the genre with Monster Feed HD." -appolicious
Featured on the App store:
* New and Noteworthy
* What's Hot
Check out some videos of the game and links to follow us at: www.monster-feed.com
The monsters are hungry and ready to feed! Use your towers and powerful spells to stop them from feeding on the innocent animals. This will be no easy task- these monsters have the abilities to make them challenging to stop. But you have the powers to do so! Use your spells and cunning to stop the unmerciful onslaught. This is no defense game for the faint of heart!
-- Key Features --
* Choose from different heroes with unique spells.
- Cast a boulder of ice that rolls over monsters then explodes encasing them in ice.
- Throw a trident that rips through multiple monsters before sticking in the last- bleeding it out.
- Summon the gnasher hound that will rend monsters to death.
* Monsters have special abilities to cut through your defenses!
- Spiders that jump parts of the path.
- A tentacle slime that throws an egg that you must smash (tap) to destroy before it hatches!
- Ghosts that disappear and dodge incoming damage. (sneaky sneaky)
* Action packed tower defense- don't let your guard down!
- Pick up coins and powerups while your enemies toss things to smash.
- Build towers and cast spells to stomp out the monsters.
- Choose preferred targets for your towers and trusty minions!
- Save your animal friends!
* A brief and informative in-game tutorial- don't be scared!
* Large maps! Scroll back and forth along varied sized maps.
* Hours of gameplay! With over a baker's dozen of maps, each having two distinct game-modes, and multiple heroes, there are many hours of enjoyment ahead.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixing a bug that would prevent players from being able to play the very last map, Bloody Tossers, in spell overload mode.
- New and improved icon!
This game delivers as a fresh new tower defense. I've read the reviews online and have to agree that this game is one of the great new additions to the genre. I've played well over 20 TD games for the iPhone and iPad and this ranks among the top in my book.
It has a lot of action going on, and it's not just me waiting for guys to run into my towers. I have to cast spells to stop them. The spells are definitely what do it for me!
Can't wait for more updates in the future!
Best TD out there!
Wow. I wasn't a fan of TD games at all, but this game is just too fun. I can't stop playing. After playing the iPhone version, I had to download the iPad version too. Seriously, if you are a fan of TD games, you need this one. I recommend it.
Not quite ready!
This TD has potential, but it's not quite ready. It's lacking polish. It is so close. It feels like it is trying to be The Creeps! But without the smoothness and polish. Lacks the graphics, achievements, leader boards, etc.
If your thinking about buying this game, go buy The Creeps instead. You'll be much happier.