By Kyle Newsome
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixel Fighters is a Score Oriented Strategy RPG for iOS devices with on-the-go mobile play in mind. It is intended to take influence from many classic RPG games of the past while being appropriately short for iPhone and similar to the length and style of an Arcade Fighting Game.
VS. Modes allow you to play Locally or Online through Game center with a friend or auto-match. Use your own picture as a battleground with your camera or library picture!
In Pixel Fighters Single Player, you are adventuring to save the Pixelverse. Use pixels gained to increase your power or save them for good. Your fate will be your own choice.
NOTE: For iOS 4.1 and later on any device iPod 2nd Gen or better
- 9 Unique Combatants to choose from
- Easy to pick up and put down gameplay
- Every adventure finishes with a score. Challenge yourself to get a higher score.
- Post scores online and earn achievements with Game Center
- Play VS. a friend locally in Splitscreen or Bluetooth modes
- Play VS. a friend or random match through Game Center
- Use your Camera or Photo Library to make your own battleground!
What's New in Version 2.10
- Pixel Fighters: Prologue (lite) has been added to the App Store. Let your shy friends know!
- Bluetooth VS. games can be played between the regular and lite versions of the game
- updated the game to bring both versions in line. Fixed small bugs
Very great game but needs some work
First off I love the game it's a good work of programming. The animations were good and there's some great classes. But there is some problems that I think it needs for adjustments: #1 I want Moar chapters for to make the game longer and expanding . #2 I need is slots for making your own background and also some guide lines for the characters of what position r they in are they r on the left, right, center position. #3 I want Moar backgrounds than just three backgrounds. And #4 make sure there is no glitches and more classes plz. But overall it's a very great game I have ever played. nonstop put down fun highly recommend this game so go get this game!
This is my first app I've had a problem with. I have an iPod 2g. 2 player works fine but when I try 1 player when i tap on chapter 1 the game crashes. I had to think for a while about getting this game and when I got it I was disappointed.. Please fix but for now 1\5 stars. . 2 players alright but I'm tired of using the same 5 characters Can you please make this worth my dollar. I didn't know if I wanted this game or Adventure bar story but I picked this game and now I regret buying this game
Played for about an hour in single player and having a blast