This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download the official app for Disneyland® Paris! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. See estimated wait times for attractions, view entertainment schedules, browse interactive maps and much more!
● Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park at a glance.
● Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
● Enjoy Language Options: Browse the app in a number of languages, including English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Danish and Dutch.
● Tickets on the Go: Tap the Buy Tickets button on the app to purchase theme park tickets right from your device.
● Get Ready for the Show: See daily schedules for parades and entertainment.
● The Details You Need: Find park hours, accessibility information and descriptions of attractions and more.
Note: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains: location-based services, links to online stores to purchase real products, and the option to accept push notifications to provide you with information related to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Hotel. This app may require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/legal/theme-parks-rules/
What's New in Version 4.8.1
With this release, you’ll be able to enjoy a number of new language options. In addition to English and French, you can now browse the app in Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and Danish.
Also, you’ll see a Buy Tickets button that allows you to purchase theme park tickets right from your device.
Finally, we fixed bugs and improved the overall app experience with new features, content and updates.
Useful but lacking compared to MyDisneyExperience
This app is useful for getting the current wait times and hours of operation. However, that is all it is really capable of at this time. It pretends you can buy tickets or reserve dining times but it redirects you to their webpage.
It’s somewhat helpful but so many operations link to the web when they should work within the app, like buying tickets! It would also be nice to link up tickets and use them on the app for fast pass....
UI Needs work
The app needs a more intuitive UI. Restaurant menu and prices should be available but are not. Should be able to book place in line via the app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 198 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.