** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle the black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
- Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, and Peek & Pop.
- Pro Pack 2: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated for the new iPad Pro
- Handling of new iPad Pro display sizes (11" and 12.9")
- More reliable handling of input videos with corrupt metadata as well as videos made with third-party apps (like FiLMiC Pro).
Ratings and Reviews
Great Stabilization Tool
I really liked that I was able to test this out before committing to a purchase. It’s easy to use and adjust the stabilization, I do wish there was a way to apply stabilization to multiple clips at once and batch them out to the app, Documents by readdle, this keeps the clips local so that iCloud library and files don’t break your internet connection by immediately uploading/downloading.
Great and easy app!
I don’t care what the other people have to say. It’s all about how bad they are bc they aren’t happy with what they get for free. NOTHING IS FREE IN THE WORLD! Anyways. This app works really well! And has a lot of different options! Love it! 10/10! Thanks guys! 11/14/18
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words about Emulsio! They're really appreciated! /TC
Hi, I’m here to tell your this app is fantastic for stabilizing! I think you guys did a fantastic job and I hope to see more stuff like this come out. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words about Emulsio! They're really appreciated. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 29.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 2 $7.99
- Pro Pack 2.0 (Migration) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.