Angry Birds Seasons
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle in a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
LATEST EPISODE: Ragnahog
Play a new Viking-themed level from Dec. 1st through the 25th.
– 25 new levels + 2 new Golden Egg Levels!
– Terence’s Nordic cousin Tony visits for the holidays!
– New quests and achievements!
In addition to the Ragnahog chapter, download and enjoy:
- 31 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 925+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
Cleaning up around the nest, pecking at some bugs, and making minor improvements.
ZERO STARS - SIX MONTHS BROKEN
Well, you've gone back to deleting my reviews entirely? Yet again you are wasting time creating fake positive reviews and deleting the honest negative ones. Use that energy to fix the freaking game. I agree with MarmosetKiller's review - the time has come for a class action lawsuit against Rovio. I could literally have written h/er review word for word. My support tickets come back with, "Be patient; the developers are trying to fix the crashing problem."
1. NO YOU ARE NOT.
2. YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE, (My job for years was as a software Q/A analyst and a Project Manager; I know how this update release process is supposed to work.)
3. AND BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OF FRAUD AND EXTORTION (for trying to force loyal and exceptional players into deleting all their play statistics and then forcing them to "buy back" all the previously played episodes that we payed for with our initial purchase.)
4. FIX. THE. GAME.
I AM MAD... About Angry Birds!
Get it? Lol I love this game, it's a great time waster for when I'm at a doctors office or in some other waiting room or even while trying to block out my wife's yammering away about something I can care less about...lol Shhhh keep that between us would ya? Anyhow, I do love these angry birdies... all of em, well not so much # 2 I don't like the new format as much so I hardly play it. But I love Seasons, Star Wars 1 ( 2, ehhh, not so much. again, the lay out is el stink-o!) Space, the original AB, Rio... love em, instead of making new games, why not just make new levels for these.. ummm GOOD ones? Lol Ok? Got it ? Good! thanks all!
I love me some Angry Birds & Angry Birds Seasons!
It can be frustrating, however when the game hangs up, and for example in the weekly part of the game, it subtracts a life even though the game never loaded, or the video for free aim assist locks up before you even start.
Most recently, they instituted a mandatory Facebook login or play as guest, & that resulted in lost weekly pig challenge progress, inability to replay those (they show the button is hit but it never advances to the game) - oh, & of course I didn't get back the bonus items I'd used to complete the pig challenge!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 313 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle$1.99
- Tiny pack of coins$1.99
- Small Bundle of AllakaBAM$1.99
- Small pack of coins$4.99
- NBA Season Pass & The Mighty Ball!$1.99
- Unlock Arctic Eggspedition$0.99
- Medium pack of coins$9.99
- Unlock Calendar$0.99
- Medium Bundle of AllakaBAM$4.99
- NBA Season Pass! Unlock 30 levels. One for each team!$0.99