Kamigo: Theatre of skies LITE
By David Fernandez Vara
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Staring Goat Games brings you the chance to harness the forces of nature directly on your iPad/iPhone. Soar the sky with a stunt kite and relax feeling the breeze just on your fingertips.
Kamigo: Theatre of skies is the most realistic kite simulator ever done. Thanks to the multitouch controls and its advanced physics engine, you'll feel just like flying a real kite, anywhere you are.
Kites dancing like puppets in the great theatre of skies. That is Kamigo, the language of the gods.
Lite version Features:
- Enjoy the most realistic kite flying ever done on a handheld platform!
- Two stunt kites to choose from.
- Two scenarios available: Beach and Training Ground.
- Two flight modes: Freemode and Stuntmode
- iAd-supported game, free version!
What's New in Version 1.02
- New wind indicator
- Now with best run highscores!
- iOS 4.2 resume support
- iAd banner bug fixed on iPad 4.2
- Improved performance on iPad/iPhone4
- Improved binary size
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
If there was ever a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the iPads gyroscope this app would be it, but for some reason, the developer failed to utilize it and instead chose to use clumsy finger controls that are not realistic at all. There is no option to rotate the ipad horizontally which would also be more "real feeling". Disappointed because it could be a great app. Deleted for now
nice idea, but...
kinda lame really... the kite should be able to be let out way more
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2010
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Fernandez Vara
- © 2010 Staring Goat Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.