By Shahab H Farooqui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Home Library v 8.0.2 iphone app helps you easily maintain your library at home. With this app you can :
1.Store your book, cds, dvds details (title, author,artist) simply by scanning the barcode on the media.
2.Keep track of books and cds you've lent to friends, family and colleagues.
3. All your books, cds and dvds details are stored on a secured website with no fees. Handy in the event of a home insurance claim!
4. Send polite reminders to your friends who haven't returned your books!
5. The 'Wishlist' option stores all the books you'd like to buy.
6. Thinking of buying a book? Not sure if you've got it in your bookshelf at home already? Simply scan the barcode on the book while you're in the bookstore to check!
7. Keep track of all your borrowed books from the library.Get a reminder when the book is due for returns.
Please download the free version(HomeLibrary Lite) of this app to try it first.The Lite version has the same functionality as that of the paid app.The only difference is it limits the number of media items you can save. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact me and I will do my best to address them as soon as possible.Thank you again for your support.
What's New in Version 8.0.8
Fixed the issue for some users app did not show their saved items.
The app crashes while trying to scan ISBNs, take pictures, or move items from one category to another. It has a difficult time finding cover art; thumbnails still appear grey even after taking a photo of the item. There is no search for stock cover art option from the scan screen. Wish I hadn’t paid for this!
- Category: Books
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 8.0.8
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shahab H Farooqui
- © Touchscreen Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.