By Shahab H Farooqui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Home Library v 8.0.0 iphone app helps you easily maintain your library at home. With this app you can :
1.Store your book, cds, dvds details (title, author,artist) simply by scanning the barcode on the media.
2.Keep track of books and cds you've lent to friends, family and colleagues.
3. All your books, cds and dvds details are stored on a secured website with no fees. Handy in the event of a home insurance claim!
4. Send polite reminders to your friends who haven't returned your books!
5. The 'Wishlist' option stores all the books you'd like to buy.
6. Thinking of buying a book? Not sure if you've got it in your bookshelf at home already? Simply scan the barcode on the book while you're in the bookstore to check!
7. Keep track of all your borrowed books from the library.Get a reminder when the book is due for returns.
Please download the free version(HomeLibrary Lite) of this app to try it first.The Lite version has the same functionality as that of the paid app.The only difference is it limits the number of media items you can save. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact me and I will do my best to address them as soon as possible.Thank you again for your support.
What's New in Version 8.0.0
Few other performance improvements.
Didn't know how else to report, but since the last update the app will not open on my Apple iPhone 4S. I opens for a brief second, and then miniaturises into the background, like when you want to switch to another already open app. If you try to click on it, it will pull up and then go right back down again. Thus, I cannot use it at all right now on my iPhone. Please fix soon. Thanks.
Great idea, problems saving data
App has problems retaining data (books input are later missing from the list). I've tried syncing after entering each book, but the problem continues. Disappointing, as this is a system I could really use.
Great concept, useless execution
I had an earlier version which worked passing fair. With this upgrade, the "Scan" feature no longer functions meaning ALL data must be manually entered. It's a very fine concept, but sadly it's a major fail. I might as well enter my data in a 'spreadsheet' program. I'm still looking for a reasonably priced home library app.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Sep 28, 2014
- Version: 8.0.0
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shahab H Farooqui
- © Touchscreen Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.