By Airbnb, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 4 million homes across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
Discover and reserve tables at the most sought-after restaurants, hand-picked and powered by Resy, right from the Airbnb app. (US only)
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Reserve tables at popular restaurants, ahead of time or on the spot (US only)
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.41
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Can not remove stored government ID?
On iOS 11, iPhone 8 I tried removing my ID and the app says it was successfully removed, however, going back to my profile it shows up again with the option to remove it again. Please fix.
I tried to reserve a house , they will not honor it because I had no ratings yet. This is my first time to use it. How can I have a rating? I already sent my picture and drivers license. This is not a good company. I went to home away from home and no problem. I paid with my credit card and I got the place. Thank you Home away from home. I hope you’re not related to Air BnB.
Forced to install app when trying to book on iPad
I had a very frustrating time trying to book a hotel in Italy. I could not book without giving a picture of my government identification and also a picture of myself. I was unable to do this without installing the app. It took a long time and was very frustrating.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 17.41
- Size: 236 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes