Recipe, Menu & Cooking Planner
By Pepperplate Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro.
* Seamlessly manage your recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
* Create recipes on the iPad and iPhone or make changes to existing recipes.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to your shopping list and it automatically syncs to your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Pepperplate.com.
* Organize your shopping to automatically match the way you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
* Manage your iPad cooking timers over wifi away from the kitchen on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
* Login with Facebook or your free Pepperplate account
What's New in Version 2.7
- Facebook Login
- Optimized for iOS 7
- Fixed IOS 7 crashing issues
- Grid view in iPad Recipe list
- Global ingredient search
Weirdly Simple Fixes Remain Untouched
Look I like this app, and I believe it's the best of its kind, but there are some really obvious things that they haven't added in any recent updates. For example why can't I import a recipe in the App? Also on the calendar function,why can't I reorder the recipes? They go in as the order I added them, not as a a chronology. That is strange, but you can't open up any of the days, nor link to your recipes. That would make this app so much more useful and seems mind bogglingly simple to do. I'm a nanny and I would love to be able to make recurring schedules like, every 3rd Tuesday Joe and Jane eat this spinach dip with fresh veggies for lunch, but as it stands I can't really use this calendar for anything.
Love this app!
Love this app. It's so user-friendly and has a lot of great features. The only issues I've experienced are related to the shopping list. I love using it, but recently if I have a recipe listed in my planner twice it only adds the ingredients for one meal to my list which means I only have 1/2 of the ingredients I need listed on my shopping list. And I wish it would remember which category a frequently used ingredient belongs in. I get tired of moving the same ingredients from the uncategorized area to the right categories every week. Otherwise the functionality in all the other areas of the app surpasses my expectations.
Love This! Needs Dietary Info...
I'm not a programmer, but it seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to add a feature that fetches the calories of each ingredient from the interwebs and adds up the quantities to give me an estimate for my recipes.
Other than that, I have no real complaints. Love the app. It supports my favorite food blogger's website, and enough other recipe sites that I find it to be easy to use. I can input recipes manually using my iPhone if the website I find them on isn't compatible. Recommend this app to all my friends.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pepperplate Inc.
- © 2013 Pepperplate Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.