The new naturalisation test has began on 1 September 2008. This test is carried out by the Federal Office in conjunction with adult education centres. Each test candidate will receive a test paper with a total of 33 questions. For each question there are four possible answers given in the test paper. The correct answer must be indicated by making a cross next to it. Test candidates will have an hour to answer 33 questions. Candidates will pass the test if they correctly answer a minimum of 17 of the 33 questions. Test centres are accepting registrations for the test with the immediate effect.
This application perfectly fits for the exam preparation for you and the whole your family.
- Localized application interface: DE/EN/RU/TR
- Test, Learn and Review modes
- Separate selection of federal states questions
- Multiple user support
- Graphical representation of user progress statistics
- Retina display support
- Actual state of the questions
- Bring questionnaire to the current state (January 2018);
- iOS 11 & iPhone X support;
- Bug fixes;
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.