By Rapid Turtle Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***CELEBRATING THE RELEASE OF "WORLD OF KHAOS"
***World of Khaos for Mac on the BEST NEW GAMES list spot #1 in more than 150 countries!***
HellGore in the TOP 10 scariest iOS games of all time!
Get ready for AppStore's most intense survival experience. Are you strong enough to survive in Hell? There's only one way to find out... enter the world of HellGore!
** Was featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy **
“Entertaining and hugely addictive”
- Pocket Arcade
“The game is plenty fun”
“It's still an easy action title to enjoy and surprisingly fun thanks to the variety you're given from the get-go.”
“If you like horror themes and enjoy shooting games, HellGore is definitely something worthwhile”
“Der Preis für das Spiel ist ein Witz für den Spiel Umfang was das Spiel bietet.”
(The price of the game is a joke for what the game offers.)
- DerAppTester YouTube Channel
HellGore is a horror themed shooter taking place in hell, which is depicted as a dark gothic medieval world. The story begins after Evil takes the main protagonist's soul and endows him with dark powers.
HellGore will have you fighting against a horde of zombies and other creatures - don't worry about your weapon of choice as you will be supplied with a mixture of real-world modern weapons like shotguns, grenade/rocket launchers and medieval/fantasy weapons such as bows and crossbows. Along the way you will gain dark magic weapons such as spells, amulets, dark powers and rites.
You control the main protagonist, but there are vehicles which you can control too. In addition, a special power allows you to possess any of the monsters available in the game, and to use all of its attack skills until it dies! Some dark powers will allow you to summon creatures who will help you in battle. Also, you can take on the form of a Werewolf, and use its special attack skills to quickly vanquish your enemies. And that isn't all...
- 2 game modes: Campaign and Survival
- 55 levels in Campaign, unlimited in Survival
- Kill with 19 insane weapons: Rocket Launchers, Shotguns, Flamethrower, Chain Crossbow, Acid Gun, Stake Gun and more
- 21 types of dreadful monsters: 5 BIG bosses, 3 Minibosses, 13 regular monsters (Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, Hounds...)
- Control merciless vehicles: the brutal Hell Machine and Hellicopter
- Special abilities and upgrades: Dark Powers, Spells, Rites, Amulets, Potions...
- 11 kill skills: Overkill, Afterburn, Multi-Kill, Carbonize, Smash kill..
- Ranks. Collect rank markers to get promoted to a higher rank
- Extraordinary story, meet Marcus, find out your destiny
- 40 Achievements, Leaderboards, compete with other players around the world
- Professional voices by John McCann
- Amazing visuals and sounds effects
- Auto-save for your progress
- Easy to pick up and play, thanks to intuitive controls and tips for beginners
- Think like a thief and pickpocket monsters for extra gold or potions
- Action Replay - record your gameplay and watch it later! Watch how you have defeated the boss, completed a level etc.
- Acrobatic moves: somersault, jump, power jump
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
DO YOU LIKE KILLING ZOMBIES?
If yes, then check out our latest game: Zombie Area!
Be sure to check out the incredible Cinematic trailer and Gameplay video at www.rapidturtlegames.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/rtgames
Become a HellGore fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapid-Turtle-Games/117010321695631
Rapid Turtle Games channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/rapidturtlegames
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Removed OpenFeint support.
I got this game yesterday and I'm already in land 4 because I can't stop playing! The only thing that annoys me is the graphics, but when a game is this fun, the graphics don't matter much. This is a great game for when it's just one of those days where you're super bored and nothing you do entertains you. This game could easily be worth another dollar. I highly recommend it! Also, the guys cheesy one liners during combat make me laugh.
This is one of the greatest games in the App Store - and certainly is the greatest of the "Best Game You've Never Played" category.
If you can get over the stolen Duke Nukem one-liners, then this just might end up being one of your all-time favorite games.
Best game I played, can't stop playing
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Siladji
- © Rapid Turtle Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.