Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Throughout the cosmos a distress call is heard...
”HELP US! FOR SOME REASON A FLYING SAUCER IS TRYING TO STEAL OUR BREAKFAST.”
Set out on a not so epic quest to save extra terrestrial muffins, space cups of coffee and alien toasts from the evil invader. Spin the universe at the tip of your fingers to defend your planet from eightballs and watermelons by deflecting them right back in to eternity!
- A one of a kind circular arcade game! Controls so simple your dog could play it!*
- Two different game modes: Beat your own highscore in the endless mode or accept epic quests by weird people you don't know in the quest mode!
- Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center!
- There's no reason you should pay extra for a few more pixels, so we made Kosmo Spin an Universal App. It's so sharp on iPhone 4 your eyes will split in several parts!
*Dog must have developed fingers to play Kosmo Spin.
What's New in Version 1.4
A little something to keep you entertained on a lazy summer day:
- 12 new quests!
- "Space & Breakfast Facts" page with 30 completely untrue statements about cosmos and the most important meal of the day!
Enjoy, and have a lovely summer!
Cute, FUN, funny!
I love this game, can't stop playing it! Once you figure out the game play you'll be an addict too. Play the quests they teach you everything. At first blush the game struck me as simple (I was worried it was going to be boring, too shallow) but after ramping up I learned that it's layered with some pretty nifty complexity which makes the strategy of the game really engaging. The character design and level artwork is very charming, great sound design too. I'm smitten!
This is too epic
Its freaking free!!! I would've bought it. Its so amazingly made. The character is cute n i love how there r diff types of aliens in the quest section. The control is simple and the level will be more challenging as u go up a lvl. Love love this app. I think it can be rankd same as fruit ninja, doodle jump n angry birds. No kidding. And oh yeah, the description of the game is really funny.. I really did chuckled in real life. props to whoever typed that ;)
Get it while you can! From the creator of Bumpy Road, this game is both similar in its quirk and charm, yet entirely different in gameplay. I paid for this a couple months ago, but now it's free - still a totally worth it game that's sure to enchant you!
Unique gameplay, simple but sweet graphics and an interface that's easy to use. You can't go wrong, Simogo! Happy Anniversary! Can't wait for your next game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simogo Handelsbolag
- © (c) 2010 Simogo, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.