By Pepper Stuff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever played BlackJack and stood, only to have the dealer beat you? Of course you have. Wouldn’t you like to have another chance at that extra card to beat the dealer? Well, now you can!
There is a new and exciting way to play BlackJack where you get a second pass, a third and even a forth chance or more to beat the dealer. The Game is called BlackJack Pass, and you are going to love the way it plays. Get it now on your iPhone before it hits casinos.
How Does Blackjack Pass Play? The Rules are similar to that of Standard BlackJack. It’s you against the dealer; closest to 21 without going over wins. But in BlackJack you only get one chance to take a card. In BlackJack Pass if you want to wait and see if you already have the dealer beat, you can pass and if you don’t have the dealer beat, you get to take that extra card to beat the dealer. But, the dealer gets a second chance at you too.
Blackjack Pass is a New, Fun and Exciting way to play Blackjack where you finally get an extra chance to beat the dealer at his own game.
* A Career mode with a bank borrowing system to track your true net winnings.
* Lots of stats including a full game log so you can see the last 500 moves you made and analyze how you can improve your game. (As well as the ability to e-mail the game log to yourself)
* A world-wide online leader board so you can see how you compare to other players.
* Play multiple hands at a time with 3 splits per hand, with or without CPU players.
* Multi-Deck Shoe and CSM (Continuous Shuffle Machine) to simulate different casino environments.
* Lots of customization options so you can set the game to play with different rules.
* A Cheat/Practice mode which allows you to try new game styles by peeking at the dealer's hole card as well as the shoe, and not effecting your career mode data.
* Fluid animation, lots of sound effects including an interactive dealer, and finger gestures mimicking real life casino hand motions.
For more information about Blackjack Pass please see:
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
What's New in Version 8.0.3
*** PepperDogSoft.com is a small one man operation, so if you love our games please help us out and leave a review. Even if you already left a review for a previous version please review it again as each version counts reviews independently. Your positive reviews lets us know you like our work and want to see more added via future updates. ***
Version 8.X is finally out and is now 64-Bit and works on the new iOS 9.X, thus before downloading and running this version please make sure you play at least play one round with a 7.X version to ensure your upgrade will go smoothly.
Also in this update are fixes for the Even Money bet, 21+3 side-bet, and add's new leaderboard called "Broke-The-Bank" for those amazing players that were so good and earned so much money that they began to overflow the amount of money a computer (your iOS device) can hold. So now if you hit the break-the-bank limit you will be awarded a spot on this leaderboard (how many times you did it), and get $1M to try and do it again. So to all those reviewers who keep saying that the dealer cheats when they don't do good, and for some reason a special steal your fake/virtual money algorithm was written, this is proff that no such thing exists. Cause players who practice and learn to play BlackJack well, get so good that their device can't even hold on to how much money they earned.
More on the way, so keep the positive reviews coming!
E-MAIL US: If there is a feature you want it may already be there; before putting a negative review please e-mail PepperSupport@gmail.com and ask how to access it, and if it's not there we may even add it for you in the next release.
OS9 Support (No more crashing on the new OS)
-> This is important, make sure you play at least one round on 7.X before you upgrade to ensure the upgrade path goes smoothly.
Broke-The-Bank Leaderboard added, for all those amazing BlackJack players!
1) Even Money Bet Fix
1) Fix for iOS 9.X and iPhone6 Plus / iPod Touch 6 Screen Sizes
2) When changes options, if the app auto-adjusts others you will be notified.
3) One deck games can now re-split 2 times. (was max at one before)
4) Fix for side-bet 21+3 not paying on Strait with Ace
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 8.0.3
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Doron Kramarczyk
- © Pepper Stuff / David Bezar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.