Horror Vacui 2
By Shaun Inman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Horror Vacui is a two-player abstract strategy board game based on the antiquated notion that nature abhors a vacuum.
Two players (or one player versus CPU), Water and Earth, take turns placing pieces on the board. The temperature of each piece affects adjacent pieces. The player with the most normal temperature pieces when the board is full wins!
- Keep your opponent on their toes with Hot and Cold pieces.
- Try to Normalize as many of your own pieces as possible.
- No good moves? Sacrifice a Hot or Cold piece to Normalize another.
- Watch out for the devastating Inferno and Ice Age Extinction Level Events!
NEW IN HORROR VACUI 2
- Same engaging strategy
- New dexterity-based reels and familar luck of the draw cards
- Two board sizes for longer or shorter play times
- All new 8-bit isometric graphics
- Unique temperature and element animations
- Expanded and remixed 8-bit music plus all new sound effects
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- iPhone 4 retina fix
- added alternate landscape orientation support
An eye for an eye?
Awesome little game, especially of you like to get obsess over possible symbolism in your games -sometimes the artist just doesn't get his own creation: )
Though the game is alot better if you've got a buddy who's willing to share the screen for some pvp the single player works. My biggest gripe is the CPU that doesn't seem like it wants to win. Charming, cool and to the point.
Fun Coffee Shop Game
What an awesome soundtrack. Easy to learn, very complicated strategy, it's a really fun game for gamers and non-gamers alike. Kind of reminds of the game Wetrix for Nintendo 64.
Great little game, im going to play this a lot.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shaun Inman
- © 2009 Shaun Inman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.