By Jordi Perez Barreiro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to 'Mazelandia', a challenge to your ability to orient.
The operation of the game is very simple:
You must guide the red ball through the maze to find the flashing treasure.
For each maze you have limited time to find the treasure. This time is automatically calculated by application according to the treasure distance.
[*** Helps ***]
- Shows you the best direction that can take to reach the treasure.
- Shows you the full path to the treasure.
[*** Maze Options ***]
- Ability to know what is your maze depending on your name, city, country, ... or what comes to mind.
- Select the size of the maze.
- Selection of the walls of the maze (including images from Internet or from your Photo Library).
- Select the background image to the floor of the maze (including images from Internet or from your Photo Library).
- Select the type of control to move your red ball (accelerometer or touch screen).
- Background music.
We recommend the maze sizes 1 or 2 for children begin in this kind of games.
The maze size 5 is really hard (with 34185 positions !!), but isn't impossible to solve.
Good luck ... and don't miss you !
- Infinite mazes.
- 14 musics.
- Retina Display support.
- iAd support.
WARNING: Some options of this App require Internet connection to work.
Without an Internet connection you can play without problems, but you can't use Internet images as walls or backgrounds of the maze.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Fix 'bug': Select images from Photo Library in iOS 5.x
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 04, 2012
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Jordi Perez Barreiro
- © Jordi Pérez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.