Remotely monitor and manage your IT systems securely from any smartphone or tablet. Pulseway gives you complete control of your computers and applications from anywhere, at any time.
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from our website;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Server: Windows 2003 or higher
• Desktop: Windows XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
- Pulseway 6.0 Central Management support
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of the best programs I have see for alerting and managing Windows systems for the price. Has save me a lot of headaches in the few months I have been using it.
Best app and support ever
I don't write reviews! But this app is such a great time saver I thought I had to. I'm a network engineer and our company has been monitoring networks all over the country for many years, we already have a very powerful and expensive system to do it, but we have installed and started using Mobile PC monitor as a backup solution and found that it's an easy fast way to keep up with what is going on with our customers. We have purchased more monitoring clients from Mobile PC Monitor and have installed them on all our clients along side our main monitoring system. This app saves me a lot of time using it on my iPad 2 and my iPhone 4, the desktop app is great to keep up with systems and configure hosts. I have asked for features from the support staff and they are quick to respond and have done just about everything I asked for. They are great with updates and new features to the iPad and iPhone app as well as the desktop app. This is by far one of the best apps I have ever purchased and it saves me time and keeps me up to date with our customers. I think a few of the best things about it is notifications of systems events, being able to reboot at a click of a button, viewing of system resources, able to view running process and kill processes. View services and restart or start them as needed. Everything is very well laid out and easy to use and setup. All I can say is great job guys and I look forward to see what you add next.
Perfect for monitoring a small home network
This is a great little app for monitoring a small home network (as long as you don't need to monitor more than 5 machines). I was a little hesitant at first, since it requires a software agent to be running on the "monitored" machine, but so far I've found the background process to be lightweight and unobtrusive. I was also a little concerned about all of this data being uploaded to the developer's web site, but I understand this level of intermediary is necessary in order for the app to function over the internet without having to worry about firewall settings, port forwarding, etc (similar to how TeamViewer works). So far I've tested this out on a few Windows 7 machines and with my iPad and iPhone without issue: I can see who's logged in, shut the machine down, view running processes, hardware stats like temperature and fan speeds, etc. You can even use Wake-on-Lan to turn supported machines on when not on the local network (as long as at least one other monitored PC is running on the same subnet. The Linux version is still in early beta and is pretty bare bones, but I'm looking forward to it being fleshed out to match its Windows counterpart.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.