This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the GameStop app, you can discover what's out, what's hot, and what's on the horizon.
Here's what else you can do with the GameStop app:
- Keep track of your games, codes, coupons and upcoming pre-orders.
- Look up current trade value estimates, and find nearby stores to turn those items into cash or credit.
- View your PowerUp Rewads point balance, active offers, and redeem those points for cool items in the Rewards Catalog.
- Shop for products, pre-order and purchase. Or, if you want them right away, hold for Pick Up at a nearby Store.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- Refreshed Product Page design to improve usability
- Improved Trade estimates pages improve readability
- Improved the PowerUp Rewards section
- Corrected an issue resulting in image loading issues in the inbox
Very disappointed with the apps design
I am very disappointed with the apps design and excess ability. Let’s say you have someone who is visually impaired and they have a niece, nephew, or a son, or daughter. Maybe the parents, or grandparents might not play video games, but the examples that I have mentioned do. You would like to be able to be independent and shop on this application for video game systems, or games. Unfortunately, if you are visually impaired and use voiceover, you are unable to do this. I understand that app developers are not familiar with voiceover, this is one of those times, that the app developers should be familiar with voiceover. It’s on every Apple device that is out there running the latest iOS. I hope that game stop take a look at this and re-designed this app. Turning on and off voiceover does not help us. I am not going to use the magnifier option in accessibility to run my iPhone battery down. That makes absolutely no sense. I would like to even shop for myself using this app. However, I can’t. Because of the reasons I have mentioned above in this review.
Update is broken
Since this resent update app has not worked properly. Locking up and kicking me out of the app altogether . Button work the when you go to another area and return button will not work . I never really have had no issues to really speak about over the years .
Crashes instead of opening
Only issue is basically the app will not open it acts like it will then crashes before loading up.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GameStop
- © 2016 GameStop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.