GasBuddy: Find Cheap Gas Prices at Fuel Stations Nearby
By GasBuddy Organization Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find Cheap Gas Prices
Save money and time by sharing gas prices nearby. A chance to win $100 in gas money daily.
- Community of 56 million drivers.
- Find cheapest gas near you
- Find cheapest gas by city/zip/postal code
- Report gas prices to help other people find cheap gas
- Chance of winning $100 of gas every day!
- Earn points for reporting gas prices
- Earn awards for posting gas prices
- Save money every time you fill up at the cheapest stations
- "This app saves me so much it's ridiculous."
- "This app is a no brainer! The accuracy is astounding and WILL save you money. Trust me, you want this app!"
- "I love this app! It helped me find a gas station just a mile from my house that I never knew existed. This app is easy to use and saves you money."
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas.
Gas prices only for USA, Canada, and Australia.
Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of the prize give-away.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Fixed: Issue with restoring previously searched fuel type.
I have been using this app for over 4 years now and give it 2 stars. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that the developers have many little issues that still have not been fixed. They always say "they are working in it...." Working on fixes for over a year? I don't think so.
One of the worst problems is with people posting false diesel prices at non diesel gas stations. I have 2 diesel powered cars and would appreciate more accuracy when I'm out of my home area trying to get gas. This would seem to be an easy fix, if the station does not show diesel on the master list than put a lockout feature for that station. Has Gas Buddy done that? Nope, guess they don't care about accuracy.
Helpful and Easy
Extremely Helpful!! :) I've had to have saved 100s of $$ by finding the lowest prices around or which station does not charge extra for using a card. It would just help immensely if all the other users actually reported prices they've recently seen and not piggy back on another users report.
I use this app before I by gas every time I fill up. I would give it 5 stars but for the irritating fact that when searching by price for some reason you can't show the results giving the order by which station is nearest to my location.
Why do I need to take another step to determine which station at the lowest price is closest.
Fix this please!