Voila: Screen Recorder and Screen Capture Tool
By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***NEW*** You can now record the screen of your iPhone or iPad with Voila!
Voila - The best all-in-one screen capture and recording app that gives you all the tools you need to record, capture, edit images, organize and share anything on your Mac or a web page. Easy-to-use and super handy, Voila is perfect for creating dynamic multimedia presentations, screencasts, tutorials, lectures, DIY videos and more! Also, you can instantly record the screen of your iPhone or iPad by simply hooking up your device to the Mac for a seamless experience!
• Capture anything and everything on your screen
• Use a variety of image editing and annotating tools
• Record your desktop in full-screen or in portions
• Seamlessly share captures via FTP, Mail, YouTube, Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and more
• Screen record iOS devices like iPhone and iPad with Voila on Mac
• Enjoy shortcuts and other nifty features for quick screen grabbing
• Create “smart collections” with advanced file management and organization tools
Details on Voila’s features and functionality:
*** Now comes with the ability to record videos via the Mac's FaceTime camera as well as other supported external webcams ***
Flexible Screen Capture
• Capture multiple regions and windows at the same time
• Capture freehand and scrolling webpage regions
Screen Record Anything
• Record video at any size with no time limitations
• Record audio from your computer or microphone
• Option to remove duplicate frames while recording
• Trim lengthy videos
• Easy export to other movie editing apps
Image Editing, Organizing and Annotation:
• Add text, speech bubbles, photo filters, shapes and more to your images
• Cropping functionality to remove unwanted elements
• Advanced file management tools, including “smart collections”
File Sharing Tools:
• Share to FTP, SFTP, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo and more with just one click
• Upload to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox and Tumblr with just one-click
• Integration with Mail, Sparrow, Outlook, Entourage and Airmail client support
• Export to multiple formats
Want to see what else Voila can do? Check out our quick overview video:
App Support: We cannot respond to comments and feedback on the App Store. If you face any issues with Voila, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you it will be taken care of immediately.
For news, updates, promos and more, follow us @GlobalDelight on Twitter
What's New in Version 3.9
Your favorite Mac screen capture app can now video record your iOS device’s screens too! Simply hook up your iPhone or iPad to your Mac and get recording instantly!
In addition, Voila has tons of improvements and enhancements that make the app even better than it already is :)
***NEW*** iOS Screen Recording using Voila - Video record the screen of an iOS device on a Mac with OS X Yosemite (only supports iPhones and iPads with lightning port).
Note: To record a device for the first time, you’ll need to simply connect the device to your Mac and activate it on iTunes. Next, disconnect & reconnect the device. Also, this feature needs Mac OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 as a minimum.
- Voila can now record videos over the Mac's FaceTime camera and other supported external webcams.
- The Object Capture option can now be accessed during selection captures by pressing the ‘Option’ key
- Voila now supports importing of webpages captured from the ‘Voila Web Screenshot’ extension into it.
- Easily Export captures to the new Photos app from the Voila toolbar.
- The Sharing via Mail function has now been grouped along with ‘Share’ in Voila toolbar.
- The ‘Spray’ tool has been removed.
- Several minor bugs fixes and enhancements to increase the overall polish of the app
Thank you for your generous reviews and ratings; keep them coming our way! We love all your feedback & suggestions and go through each of them carefully. Some great new updates are on their way!
One of my favorite Apps
I have used this App for a few years now and love it. It works perfectly for my fine tuning a list of teams and team members after another using another app to randomly select the teams and team members. My computer recently crashed and I lost the app but immediately repurchased the app after my computer was fixed. The price is very reasonable. It is very flexible and has many useful features that I have never found in another app.
One of my Most Used Apps
I have used Voila for several years, and I love it! I especially like to capture pictures of decorated eggs that I can use as inspiration for my own designs. The circular capture tool lend itself well to this. I capture recipes, notes, schedules, just about everything. When my printer is being temperamental, I have been successful capturing the page as a .jpg and printing it on a finer quality. Voila is one of my most used applications, and is worth every penny.
I like this. It’s probably more advanced than I really need, but I wanted good screen capture and the additional features are turning out to be useful. It’s easy to use - a little different at first but screen capture is a snap with plenty of options. I like that it keeps copies of everything in easy to organize folders. Still just getting into the features, but so far it is doing everything pretty well.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2009-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor