Voila: Screen Recorder and Screen Capture Tool
By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***NEW*** You can now record the screen of your iPhone or iPad with Voila!
Voila - The best all-in-one screen capture and recording app that gives you all the tools you need to record, capture, edit images, organize and share anything on your Mac or a web page. Easy-to-use and super handy, Voila is perfect for creating dynamic multimedia presentations, screencasts, tutorials, lectures, DIY videos and more! Also, you can instantly record the screen of your iPhone or iPad by simply hooking up your device to the Mac for a seamless experience!
• Capture anything and everything on your screen
• Use a variety of image editing and annotating tools
• Record your desktop in full-screen or in portions
• Seamlessly share captures via FTP, Mail, YouTube, Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and more
• Screen record iOS devices like iPhone and iPad with Voila on Mac
• Enjoy shortcuts and other nifty features for quick screen grabbing
• Create “smart collections” with advanced file management and organization tools
Details on Voila’s features and functionality:
*** Now comes with the ability to record videos via the Mac's FaceTime camera as well as other supported external webcams ***
Flexible Screen Capture
• Capture multiple regions and windows at the same time
• Capture freehand and scrolling webpage regions
Screen Record Anything
• Record video at any size with no time limitations
• Record audio from your computer or microphone
• Option to remove duplicate frames while recording
• Trim lengthy videos
• Easy export to other movie editing apps
Image Editing, Organizing and Annotation:
• Add text, speech bubbles, photo filters, shapes and more to your images
• Cropping functionality to remove unwanted elements
• Advanced file management tools, including “smart collections”
File Sharing Tools:
• Share to FTP, SFTP, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo and more with just one click
• Upload to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox and Tumblr with just one-click
• Integration with Mail, Sparrow, Outlook, Entourage and Airmail client support
• Export to multiple formats
Want to see what else Voila can do? Check out our quick overview video:
App Support: We cannot respond to comments and feedback on the App Store. If you face any issues with Voila, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you it will be taken care of immediately.
For news, updates, promos and more, follow us @GlobalDelight on Twitter
What's New in Version 3.9.1
iMac 5K recording issues ~
The older version of Voila used to run into issues when used on an iMac 5K. To deliver the best possible experience at this time, Voila will now capture recordings with 2X Resolution by default (2880*1620px).
We're always in the process of improving the app and we welcome your feedback and suggestions on our Twitter and Facebook page. If you’re enjoying Voila like the others, do leave your positive review and rating. Cheers :)
Outstanding screen capture for writers
I’ve been using Voila for about a year to capture stills for print publishing. The quality is great, but for applications with floating panels like Photoshop, you need to record a screencast to capture those elements. That’s kind of a pain at first, but ultimately it works out well - you simply record going through a process and then scrub the video in Photoshop itself to grab individual frames at full resolution. I found this approach actually sped up my work as I didn’t have to stop to grab an element and potentially lose my train of thought.
I would love to be able to grab floating elements as well, but I understand that Voila doesn’t work that way, so video will have to do.
The library feature is also very, very handy. It allows for more organization than I had gotten with other applications, and make reuse easier. Capturing to the library makes grabbing elements for blogging and social media much cleaner than saving to the desktop.
Faithful, works great as screen capture, web capture & more...
I’ve had this going on two years at least and while other screen capture applications have fallen by the wayside, this one stays with us and they continue to keep the bugs out and address changes that come with new OS versions. Most is very intuitive — and the few things you may have to look for are not hard to find help for — what more can you ask for!
Inexpensive, Quick and Easy, especially for those who know nothing about video editing
Inexpensive, Quick and Easy, especially for those who know nothing about video editing.
Perfect for recording your CPU screen for making webinars, tutorial videos, etc.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Aug 06, 2015
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2009-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor