Voila: Screen Recorder and Screen Capture Tool
By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Voila screen capture is now at 33% off! For a limited period only, get the best screen capture and recording app! ***
Voila - The best all-in-one screen capture and recording app that gives you all the tools you need to record, capture, edit images, organize and share anything on your Mac or a web page. Easy-to-use and super handy, Voila is perfect for creating dynamic multimedia presentations, screencasts, tutorials, lectures, DIY videos and more! Also, you can instantly record the screen of your iPhone or iPad by simply hooking up your device to the Mac for a seamless experience!
• Capture anything and everything on your screen
• Use a variety of image editing and annotating tools
• Record your desktop in full-screen or in portions
• Seamlessly share captures via FTP, Mail, YouTube, Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and more
• Screen record iOS devices like iPhone and iPad with Voila on Mac
• Enjoy shortcuts and other nifty features for quick screen grabbing
• Create 'Smart Collections' with advanced file management and organization tools
*** Now record videos via the Mac's FaceTime camera as well as other supported external webcams ***
Details on Voila’s features and functionality:
Flexible Screen Capture
• Capture multiple regions and windows at the same time
• Capture freehand and scrolling webpage regions
Screen Record Anything
• Record video at any size with no time limitations
• Record audio from your computer or microphone
• Option to remove duplicate frames while recording
• Trim lengthy videos
• Easy export to other movie editing apps
Image Editing, Organizing and Annotation:
• Add text, speech bubbles, photo filters, shapes and more to your images
• Cropping functionality to remove unwanted elements
• Advanced file management tools, including “smart collections”
File Sharing Tools:
• Share to FTP, SFTP, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo and more with just one click
• Upload to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox and Tumblr with just one-click
• Integration with Mail, Sparrow, Outlook, Entourage and Airmail client support
• Export to multiple formats
Want to see what else Voila can do? Do check out the quick overview video:
App Support: We cannot respond to comments and feedback on the App Store. If you face any issues with Voila, please email them to email@example.com. We assure you it will be taken care of immediately.
For news, updates, promos and more, follow us @GlobalDelight on Twitter
What's New in Version 3.9.2
Voila 3.9.2 is now fully compatible with the latest OS X El Capitan. This update also comes with the following changes:
1. New Voila Device for El Capitan users – Users who wish to record computer audio along with their video recordings will have to re-download the audio device even if already present (El Capitan only).
2. The issue where the menu title wasn’t getting captured in El Capitan has been resolved.
3. A small bug where Voila couldn’t retain changed window sizes in El Capitan is now fixed.
Please rate and review the app positively as this keeps us going :)
Voila for Mac…a pleasure
I have been using my computer to produce lectures for medical schools and fashion industry schools since 1985. I got my first Mac in the late’90’s, and quickly saw the value of screencap technology. I had been using Snapz ProX fo years, happy enough with it despite its taking a long time to process video and always having that “this must have been designed for a PC” feeling. When I upgraded my Mac ios two years ago, the Snapz experience became sluggish, unreliable, and intolerable. The Snapz people apologized, but couldn’t offr me any help. So I went on to the App Store and, well, Voila! Like in chess, circumstances had pushed me into a better move.
Voila is tons quicker, easy to use, and has some very welcome editing features, such as image perspective change, which really come in handy in the pre-production stage of my presentation without requiring the purchase or learning curve of a complicated drawing program.
I would heartily recommend this product. Ony complaint…they keep asking me to write a review. Wonder why…?
Must have for Mac users who are in the need for writing quick manuals and help pages.
Using different screen capture tools on the Mac the last 5+ years. Started while writing a book and later some basic document. For my book I used the Adobe tools to modify the images, and created what I needed. Now I need to quickly create manuals for individual users with individual, customer specific settings, and Adobe wouldn’t work anymore. Takes too much time.
While seeing my colleages working on a Windows based PC with Fullshot, I was thinking: there must be something for the Mac as well. Et Voila !!
Had this tool actually already for a couple fo monts to make videos, but never thought about its capabilities to take screen shots. As when I search on ‘screenshot’ tools in the App Store I get a lot of other tools, but not this one.
So since today I’m a vary happy user of this tool to create screenshots, and anotate them:
- Very flexible way to select the screenshot you want, much more options that are useful then I’m used to
- Easy to anotate the screens after capturing
This is going to be my faviorite tool, and save me a lot of time, while the work will be much better the I could dream of so far
Very efficient way of making quick manuals and help pages.
Would love to talk to the developers, have seen a few items to make this great tool even greater!! Thanks for developing it!!
Most Versatile Screen Capturing Software
I've been using Voila for some time now and I find it far greater than any other screen capture software. It is direct and simple to understand. I recommend this software to anyone who has the need to copy documents, images and video from their monitor.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2009-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor