Voila: Screen recorder and screen capture tool
By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Introducing Voila - The best all-in-one screen capture and recording app that gives you all the tools you need to record, capture, edit, organize and share anything on your Mac or a web page. Easy-to-use and super handy, Voila is perfect for creating dynamic multimedia presentations, screencasts, tutorials, lectures, DIY videos and more!
• Capture anything and everything on your screen
• Explore a variety of image editing and annotating tools
• Record your desktop in full-screen or in portions
• Seamlessly share captures via FTP, Mail, YouTube, Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and more
• Enjoy shortcuts and other nifty features for quick screen grabbing
• Create “smart collections” with advanced file management and organization tools
Details on Voila’s features and functionality:
*** Now with a Magnifier for precise edge-to-edge captures ***
Flexible Screen Capture
• Capture multiple regions and windows at the same time
• Capture freehand and scrolling webpage regions
Screen Record Anything
• Record video at any size with no time limitations
• Record audio from your computer or microphone
• Option to remove duplicate frames while recording
• Trim lengthy videos
• Easy export to other movie editing apps
Image Editing, Organizing and Annotation:
• Add text, speech bubbles, photo filters, shapes and more to your images
• Cropping functionality to remove unwanted elements
• Advanced file management tools, including “smart collections”
File Sharing Tools:
• Share to FTP, SFTP, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo and more with just one click
• Upload to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox and Tumblr with just one-click
• Integration with Mail, and Airmail client support
• Export to multiple formats
Want to see what else Voila can do? Check out our quick overview video:
App Support: We cannot respond to your comments and feedback on the App Store. If you face any issues with Voila, please email them to email@example.com. We assure you it will be taken care of immediately.
For news, updates, promos and more, follow us @GlobalDelight on Twitter
What's New in Version 3.8.3
With this update of Voila screen capture, we have improved the overall performance.
- Voila now supports and is compatible with 64-bit processors. This helps in improving the performance and efficiency of the app.
- Voila has now adopted ARC (Automatic Reference Counting) for better memory management.
- Images now sent from Voila to Skype contain the full image instead of a link.
- Certain bugs with respect to issues when recording the system audio have been fixed.
- Yosemite menu bar and dark mode related improvements
- A minor memory leak that occurred when capturing and switching between documents has been fixed.
- Improvements with respect to using Voila’s recording feature with the Mac Pro.
Filled a Hole
With the death of the parent company of my previous favorite, pro-level screenshot tool, I thought I was going to be in real trouble. Surely nothing could match the power and simplicity of my dearly departed SnapzPro!
I’m so glad I was wrong. The Snapz-shaped hole in my heart has been filled by the equally capable Voila. I’ve been using it for a while now (and am only now writing this review because the app asked so nicely), and am happy to say I have no issues with it at all. It works, and works nicely. I originally didn’t like that it keps all of my screenshots in its own library, but I’ve decided that’s a good feature.
Since nothing is perfect, I’ll mention my one little gripe: the “publish” button. I think the term “share” is pretty well established now on both OS X and iOS. Second to “share” would be “export”. A year into using Voila and I’m still uncomfortable with “Publish.” I don’t want to publish my screenshot, I just want to share it with someone, or export it to some folder. Publish!?
Silly, picky gripes aside: I love the app and recommend it highly.
I use this app regularly and it is very good. I used to use skitch but when it changed, I tried voila and have been using it ever since. They’ve also recently added a number of new features so there is no longer any reason to go back to skitch. Note, I don’t use voila for video capture, rather only for screen capture, some annotation, and then quick export to other applications (e.g., email, photoshop, etc.), it has become indispensable to my workflow.
use this ALL the time
It’s a great app.
Easily take screen shots and worry about them later.
Easy to find other images in the app, and even tho the annotation and clipping/outline choices for images dragged into an email, say, are not the greatest, still, I love that it keeps my “screen shots” separate and searchable from the dozens of photos I take every week…
I recommend Voilà. Been using this for years, and I love it.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2009-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor