My Baby & Me by Philips AVENT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dear My Baby & Me user,
We’re pleased to tell you that we’ve improved and updated your MB&M app! It’s now perfectly compatible with iOS7 and the iPhone5 screen. We’ve also fixed all the annoying bugs that you were kind enough to tell us about, so thanks a lot for telling us what you did and didn’t like about the app!
The key features of My Baby and Me remain the same:
These make it easier than ever to keep track of your baby’s height, weight, feeding, sleeping and nappy changes.
Collect your baby’s milestones and other special moments from first smile to first words, turn them into a unique and personalized movie, share it with your loved ones via Facebook or email it straight from your phone.
You can now load the app faster, view it on your whole iPhone 5 screen, include your notes when you export data and see all your data whenever you want. Much better than before!
We’d like to offer a big thank-you to MB&B users for giving us so much useful feedback. At Philips AVENT, we really appreciate your views and hope this new release will help you enjoy being a mum even more!
The Philips Avent team
About this app:
- This app is meant to work best with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, 5c and iPod touch 4G. For older devices, Movie is disabled and we cannot guarantee that all functionality, such as data migration, will work properly.
- The information provided in the app is only intended as general advice and should in no way be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you, your family or your child is suffering from symptoms or conditions which are severe or persistent, or you need specific medical advice, you should seek professional medical assistance. Philips cannot be held responsible for any damages that result from the use of the information provided in this app.
What's New in Version 4.6
• Improvements in the app for advice & product
• Bug fixes
• New pictures
Very useful app
I love the ease with which I can add feedings etc, and that I can manually-after the fact-add ones that occurred while my phone was out of reach. The notes field is especially helpful for indicating when meds were administered at feedings (gas drops/vitamins).
Possibly the best part of this app is the clock-like feeding statistics page, which is already (at 2.5 weeks) starting to show feeding patterns.
The aesthetic of the app could be easily improved, but the guts are all here - an I have not found any bugs or glitches - and it is so useful. I haven't found another app to take its place.
I recently began using this app and really like the layout. It is easy to enter in data and view it later. It also gives all the possibilities needed to record and keeps things simple. There are only a few complaints... There isn't a way to add fractions of ounces and when manually entering in time there are not individual minutes after 15, it then goes up in 5-10 min increments which isn't quite as accurate. There is an area for notes to record any discrepancies or any other important info, but it's not as helpful for time or ounce issues.
I tried many different tracking apps when my son was born and found this one when my daughter was just born. I really like the layout and setup of this app a lot. The only thing I would change is the ability to enter fractions of ounces for formula. While a half ounce won't make a difference after a few months, in the beginning, a half ounce is a lot and it would be nice to be able to put in 1.5 ounces instead of picking 1 or 2 and then entering the actual amount as a note. Other than that, I really like how this app works, looks, etc.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 29, 2014
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 52.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Greek, Spanish
- Seller: Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- ©Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2015. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.