Chinese Fortune Sticks Free
By Thomas Tanner
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you have to make a decision or you want to know what the future brings?
So shake your personal oracle with this ancient chinese oracle called Kau Cim.
There are 64, 78 or 100 wooden sticks in a bamboo container. Each stick is marked with an Arabic and Chinese number. If you shake the device up and down or tap on the container, the sticks are moving forward until they drop down.
If only one stick drops down, the oracle will appear! It shows the selected themes with a rating.
This application is in English. A documentation shows you how to use this app.
The oracle text appears in the following 9 languages:
- select the number of 64, 78 or 100 sticks
- every stick is marked with an Arabic and Chinese number to allow the traditionally interpretation
- select 6 themes to ask the oracle (10 themes in the paid version)
- the oracle appears in 9 languages
- practice the oracle by shaking the device or tapping on the tube
- sound on / off
- documentation in English with user guide
- iAd Banner (none in the paid version)
Too much shaking
I don't like to have to shake my phone a lot, and to get a reading from this you have to shake it so many times before just one stick comes out. I don't have the patience for it, and don't want to risk my phone.
App doesn't work
This app doesn't work or it freezes. After swiping to the second screen the canister of sticks are displayed but cannot press any buttons like menu or do anything else.
Why can't I give negative stars?
Freezes. Unusable. Crap app.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 15, 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Tanner
- © Thomas Tanner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.