The name Parkopedia is a combination of the words parking and encyclopedia (think Wikipedia... but for parking!).
Born out of a frustration of looking for parking, we have set out to map and list every parking space in the world. To date, Parkopedia has grown to cover 60 million parking spaces in over 8000 cities around the world thanks to contributions from drivers like you.
Use this app to
* Find parking using your current location or by entering an address
* Get directions straight to the space
* See parking space availability in real-time (where available)
* Find opening hours, up to date prices, payment methods and more
* Quickly narrow down parking choices using filters such as free, credit cards accepted, covered, etc
Now compatible for use in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles fitted with InControl™ Apps! (premium upgrade required).
If we don't have coverage in your area yet, please send us an email and we will keep you updated on our progress. You can also easily add a space by uploading a photo of a parking sign or a price list.
To follow our updates or to get in touch please visit http://twitter.com/parkopedia or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.
Internet connection required.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible app and customer experience
I tried to book parking in Atlanta GA recently. I reserved a spot in a garage for $20. I waited and hour and didn’t get a confirmation email. I tried checking in my current bookings on the app and it wasn’t there either. I tried looking up my account information on the app to see if I incorrectly typed in my email address but i could not find that information anywhere on the app. Eventually I went in and paid the garage directly. (It turns out the garage the was the exact same price as the app so there was no point in going through the hassle of using the app by the way). I kept checking throughout the day to see if I got an email confirmation or if the listing appeared in current or past reservations. It never came so I eventually contacted Parkopedia. They said I entered my email address incorrectly because it ended in “con” instead of “com”. Therefore it was not their fault I didn’t get the confirmation email with the parking instructions and I should not get a refund. My biggest complaint is the reservation never appeared in the current bookings and did not show up in the past bookings until 24 hours. I paid $20 twice for this parking, once to Parkopedia and once to the garage. This is completely unfair business practice and customer service. The app should have caught that the email address was invalid when it ended in “con” and should have people enter it twice to catch errors not commonly seen when reviewing an order.
I response to their response below, I did email a screen shot of the app on 9/26 that shows their app shows a spot for both current and past bookings. I never received a response despite emailing twice to remind them to respond. My reservation never showed up in current bookings and only showed up on past bookings after I had already left the garage and paid for parking myself directly with the garage. I received in a prior email a quote that “The information displayed in our app is only a summary of past reservations, but the necessary information in order to use the reservation was in the confirmation email sent”.
Why then does the app contain a section for current bookings as I demonstrated in the screen shot of the app I sent them if they only display summary of past reservations???
Developer Response ,
Good afternoon. Many thanks for your review and concerns; which I note were also received via our customer service team. Once more, we are extremely sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in.
This team tried on several occasions to explain the following:
1) Parkopedia provides parking reservations via partners such as Spothero in your case.
2) Parkopedia has to abide by the terms & conditions of these partners.
3) In your case, entering an incorrect email address fell outside of their refund policy.
4) We have requested a screenshot of the app not showing the reservation on several occasions so that our team could investigate the issue.
5) If the app was indeed not showing the reservation, we would of course have refunded the fee.
6) To minimise the time a customer spends on a form, not all companies request that a customer enter an email address in twice.
7) Reserving a spot ahead of times is done for several reasons: because it's cheaper, because it guarantees a space, because it saves time on the day etc.
Should you wish to discuss matters further, please email email@example.com and mark it for the attention of the Head of Customer Service.
I purchased my reservation. Went to the location. Parked in a spot not marked reserved. Was able to pay $9 for all day parking in an area parking is extremely expensive on the weekend.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Could you email further details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into what the issues are.
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Parkopedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.