Task Tracker Utility
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If you need to track the time you spend on your projects, you maybe be looking for a simple time tracker app that helps you to do that. Task Tracker has been designed to be a simple and intuitive utility for time tracking. Just tap once to create a new project and then tap again to start a new task.
### Attention! This is a minute based timer, which shows HH:MM, not MM:SS. When you start it only dots are flashing and you see 00:00 until one minute passes. Then it will change to 00:01. ###
Some useful features available for you:
- create as many projects as you need at the same time
- new task is created automatically when you start a timer
- you can edit a description, starting date and duration of the task
- you don't need a registration on the website
- ability to send all your tasks by e-mail
- ability to print a whole project using AirPrint
- you can archive any finished project for later use
- you can export all tasks from project(s) to the file using CSV or Excel format
- integration with a Calendar to automatically add finished tasks to the default calendar
- "one task at a time" mode, which automatically stops previously running task in other projects when you start a new one
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- iOS 10 compatibility update
- some issues have been fixed
Great easy to use app
This app is easy to learn and using it is a very effective way to track time on projects as well as identifying where time is wasted. It is sometimes surprising how much time can be spent on a project, but how little of that time is spent doing useful work. I look forward to future enhancements to the software.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Melnikov
- © 2011-2017 Cherry-Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.