By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
STAY IN THE GAME
CONNECT TO PLAYERS AND GAMES
Take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go! Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, see who's online, and discover the latest titles on PlayStation Store.
With PlayStation App, you can:
• See which of your friends are online and what they're playing.
• Receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations.
• Customize your profile.
• View progress and compare trophies.
• Keep up with the latest activities from your friends and profiles you're following.
• Get games and add-ons at PlayStation Store, and push them to your PS4 so they're ready when you get home.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is required to use this app.
A PS4 is required to use some of this app's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
What's New in Version 17.11.1
We've redesigned our app from the ground up, making it easier to get the most out of your experience with PlayStation.
The new update is awesome. There’s a lot more you can do now that you couldn’t do in earlier versions. No more crashing and fewer bugs but the only thing I’d ask for is to put the gallery in the app cause sometimes you want to show your friends a gameplay of a game or something that you did in a game but there’s no way to do it unless you upload the video and download it for whatever server you uploaded it to.
Bring back Trophy Sorting options!!
Yes, the newly revamped PS app is slick, more responsive & less clunky than the old one. That being said, the SOLE reason I have this app is for faster/mobile trophy tracking. Before, you could sort trophies by earned date, not earned, rarity, and earned date/not earned by friends you wanted to compare/co-op trophies with. This was SO useful all-around for tracking and planning activities. Unless I am clueless (which I might be) and am simply not seeing it, you can’t don this anymore. Please bring this back!!!!
Decent but a step back.
I am not a fan of displaying my real name by default. Even if I am the only one who sees it. I chose my gaming handle for a reason and would like the option to opt out of displaying my full name. The PS4 also has this and it’s so frustrating when interacting online or recording gameplay.
Also. I don’t see the point in having multiple PlayStation apps when they can be baked into one single application.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 17.11.1
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.