Carnivores: Ice Age Pro
By Tatem Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most exciting hunting journey now takes you to Ice Age!
The only game which lets you see cool meat-eating Ice Age creatures in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Ice Age is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by Ice Age creatures like mammoths, smilodons and giant bears and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless Yeti hunter. All animals are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with animals to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take the camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every animal in ‘Dinopedia’
• Upgrade to PRO with one-time purchase to access 5 huge 3D hunting areas
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
More Ice Age creatures and more maps are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
1.6 technical update contains:
• core engine now supports 64-bit platform
• iOS 7.0 minimum required
• LeadBolt platform integration
• fixed bugs with progress saving and trophies synchronization
• other minor bug fixes and improvements
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Was ok until update
The game was good until the update. It deleted all of my progress and I was really good. I played that night then I got the update and I tried to play again but it restarted and this made me really mad because I was playing a lot then when I was getting really good it just lost all of my progress. I think you should make more animals to hunt , more weapons and more places. The game was really good until I lost everything. Now I know not to pay for games by tatem. And if you don't want to pay money for a game get really far in it and then lose all of your progress then I wouldn't recommend this app.
Nice game however...
This really is a cool game that gives the player a fun experience. However I don't think this update has benefitted the progress of the game and hasn't added anything new or exciting. I'm kind of waiting for the app makers to blow our minds but that hasn't occurred in this update so I'm hoping for the future updates to make more impacts on the game. Some examples of "mind blowing" updates are:
•Recording your hunt to watch later
•New weapons available
•New animals to hunt
Thank you for reading!
Great port of the original PC game
This app is a fun to play game on iOS and it keeps with the spirit of the original Carnivores Ice Age that released on PC well over a decade ago. The devs did a great job of mimicking the mouse/keyboard setup of the original with the touch controls. The new creatures to hunt were a nice addition as well.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Tatem Games, private company
- © 2014 Tatem Games, Action Forms Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.