Please see what customer said about MindRelax app:
* * * * *
So far it sounds great. It put me to sleep.and that's the reason I got it .Thank you very much.
MindRelax is a Relaxation Tool.
Close your eyes... Relax
Let the stress of modern living dissolve to the sounds of the nature.
The nature sounds on this app have been carefully chosen for their ability to aid sleep, reduce stress, and provide a relaxing atmosphere for activities such as yoga, tai-chi, and meditation.
- Rain acts as a white noise machine that masks household noises such as refrigerators, heaters, and creaking floors
- The booming sound of thunder helps to mask loud stereos, barking dogs, and traffic
- The sound of steady, rhytmic ocean waves provide a sensation of relaxation and calm.
- Birds and windchimes are comforting sounds that provide a relaxing and stress free atmosphere
- An atmosphere of rain and thunder may be especially relaxing, because one feels they cannot go out to work
- Ocean waves may remind one of a relaxing and calm vacation
- Sleepy sounds / White noise / Relax Melodies
- Sleep baby sleep / Baby sleep aid
- Background mode music available
- Sleep Timer
- 8 beautiful nature pictures
Relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of this app
Experiment with MindRelax to create your personal sleep-aid or relaxation tool.
- bug fix on iOS 8.3
- 2 new images
Ratings and Reviews
Love the App
The sound affects are some of the best I've heard and purchased. I wish the pictures weren't all bright (the fire is the exception) but a rainy day picture would be great and movement in the pictures is an upgrade I'd love!
My choice for bedtime sounds. I sleep through the night, every night, listening to the ocean. Love it!
Save Your Money. If You Contact the Developer He Acts Like A Child
If you want to pay for 7 "nature sounds" go ahead and waste your money. I have several of these type of apps and this one is totally useless. On top of wasting my money, I contacted the developer and this guy was a total jerk. No help, no mature advice just a ranting person who appeared to be taking his frustration on the horrible app on me. He tried to make it seem like he was not really upset by the accurate review and questions I had for him, that he dealt with this by using a smiley face periodically. To sum it up, this is a real let- down made by a person who acts about 12 years old if you don't give the app a top score. My advice is to save your money and if you don't meet enough angry people in your daily life, ask the wrong question or give an honest review , you will most likely get the angry immature treatment by this person who put this app together.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.