geoWar Machines FREE - Tank
By DSJP ENTERPRISES
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
geoWar Machines - Tank HD is a fast paced intense game that features you the tank and a relentless attack from killer war machines.
- Hit point upgrades
- Shot speed upgrades
- Tank speed upgrades
- Weapon upgrades
- Shots and Bombs
- Many different robot enemies
- Fast paced action
- Auto Save
- Progressive point values
- Smooth controls
- 360 degree shot capability (right joystick)
- 360 degree movement (left joystick)
- Upgrade your hit points after the first level so you can take more than 1 hit
- Keep moving if you stay still the war machines will hunt you down
- Keep shooting there are a lot of war machines to destroy
- Use bombs to destroy large groups of war machines
- Bombs are fired by pressing the icon to the right of the move joystick or by shaking the device
- Try to shoot the pods (large red ships) at the beginning of the level before they release their deadly spawn
- You can dodge or shoot enemy fire
- Be careful with your Tank speed upgrade, a super fast tank may be hard to control
- Grab the gold it has the highest point value, more gold equals more upgrades
- The enemy green tank are indestructible and will block your shots and take your gold
The game is very addictive controls are not hard to use you just have to stay in the radius of the joy stuck if u go out it docent read it.
Controls don't control!
What's sad is this version plays the same as the "HD" version with messed up dual stick controls!
I truly have to wonder if this game was even tested before submitting to the app store! The controls are horrible! The dual-stick concept is excellent, but they HAVE to work! These controls work for a second, maybe 3 seconds and then it's as if you lifted your fingers and aren't touching the device any longer (even though you are!)! I think the game could actually be decent if it was playable, but I am very thankful I didn't spend any money on this before finding out it was unplayable. I would say definitely hold off from buying full version until there are some MUCH needed updates! I will give another shot if this wasn't one of the "Hit 'n Run" developers trying to make a buck, and there are actually some updates...
It's a pretty cool game
Pretty cool game but too bland it needs more umph... But besides that :)
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 05, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DSJP ENTERPRISES
- © 2010 DSJP Enterprises
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.