By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of N.Y.Zombies comes an all new blend of action, adventure, castle defense, and role playing elements! Master up to nine legendary Bug Heroes, including a sword wielding Spider assassin, an armored Beetle warrior, a machine gun toting Ant engineer, and more! Shoot, slice, dice, and bash your enemies with a variety of skills, abilities and equipment. Stockpile food, fortify your base, and defend it from hordes of hungry bugs. Explore a variety of familiar landscapes from an all new miniature perspective, collecting food, coins and other items. Enter Bug Heroes, an epic fantasy world you never knew existed!
Ranked one of the top iOS games of 2011 (metacritic.com)!!
"...it's going to be really hard to ever find a way to enjoy a typical dual-stick shooter again."
"One part castle defense, two parts dual stick shooter, and a dash of RPG; Bug Heroes is the most interesting blend of iPhone gaming I’ve see since Infinity Blade."
"Bug Heroes has slick presentation, charm, and lasting appeal... In my opinion this is one of those games that defines the iOS platform for gamers."
"Without a doubt, Bug Heroes is the year's first must-have release."
- A seamless blend of action, adventure, castle defense, and role playing elements!
- 10 unique Bug Heroes to play as, each with different strengths, weaknesses, equipment, and personalities. Choose any 3 heroes to take into battle!
- Level-up your Bug Heroes, increase their skills, and customize them with a huge variety of equipment and abilities!
- Melee and ranged combat. Slice your enemies with swords, swat bugs off of ledges or into walls, and blast them from long range with rifles and machine guns!
- Scour the lands for food, then defend your food stash from hordes of hungry bugs. Build turrets and fortify your base!
- Optional, randomized side quests for even more depth and re-playability!
- Over 50 unique enemy types, ranging from tiny fleas to giant snails. Detailed "Insectopedia" for background info and strategies on every single enemy!
- Multiple profiles and game saves, tons of achievements, and online leaderboards!
- Supports all devices, old and new. Enjoy crisp retina graphics on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4g!
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, and for all news on upcoming updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @FoursakenMedia!
What's New in Version 2.4.6
• iOS8 fixes
A few bugs (sort of)
These aren't really bugs but they need to be fixed. "Bug" number one: Ant. No not really. Problem number one: there's still ads saying "BUG HEROES 2! Coming February 2014!" It's April 2015 and bug heroes 2 is out, you should probably fix that. Problem number two: with the reinforcements pack-thing (which is the best pack to get) let's say I'm playing as pill bug, but when I open up the upgrades menu, it says ladybug on all the abilities O.o problem number three: the store still says "new!" ...It's not new anymore. But this game is really good, I have all three bug heroes games and still play them!
Some of us is still here. I suggest making the screen wider to newer devices such as iPhone 5/6 because the screen is meant for a 4 which is considered old now. Just because Bug Heroes 2 came out doesn't mean you should totally abandon this game, because honestly I like this version a lot better, as strange as it is. Make constant updates as well, don't disappoint your customers!
Spent All My ITunes On This Game
Hey everyone who still supports Bug Heroes. Anyways I would like it if you bring some Mew bugs like the one on the second Bug Heroes, that would be awesome and please don't forget about Bug Heroes a few more people still got respect for you and I think everyone who's still here would enjoy it very much.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 76.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2011 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Death From Above$0.99
- Locked 'n Loaded$0.99
- The Grandmasters$0.99
- Treasure Trove$0.99