Take your grand piano with you anywhere. Glide across all 88 keys. Customize your key labels. Tune and transpose your piano with ease. Record and share music with friends. View real-time score notations and control various settings with Real Piano Remote, a separate app that can be downloaded for free.
Real Piano produces authentic grand piano sound quality that was sampled from a real grand piano. It also plays guitar, bass, harp, marimba and music box. The full length of the 88-key keyboard is accessible during play with touch-to-slide and pinch-to-stretch functionality. The huge feature set offers something for everyone – amateurs, professionals, songwriters, teachers and students.
• Realistic instruments, including grand piano, guitar, bass, harp, marimba and music box.
• Full 88-key keyboard that you can smoothly slide and pinch to move and zoom during play.
• Dynamic expression controls, including position-based or tap-force detection.
• Different keyboard layouts and customizable key labels: C-D-E, 1-2-3 or do-re-mi.
• Various professional tuning and transposition tools.
• Audio effects support for unique sound production.
• Recording and sharing via e-mail, Facebook, SoundCloud or iTunes.
• Game Center achievement integration – earn usage and skills-based achievements.
• Display touch points when connected to an external screen or projector.
• Connect with the Real Piano Remote app for remote control on a secondary device.
With Real Piano Remote, you can see the notation of what you are playing in real time, quickly and easily adjust a variety of settings from a separate screen, and even use your secondary device as a sustain pedal (touch with your hand or foot). Real Piano and Real Piano Remote must be running on separate iOS devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network or via Bluetooth.
WHAT'S NEW IN v4.2.3
• Supports native resolution on iPhone X and all sizes of iPad.
• Works with Real Piano Remote v1.1.1 or later.
• Other minor improvements and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I needed to find a piano app to check melodies while going through study scores on a flight to Europe and this app was perfect. Sure, the quality of the piano sound could be improved as well as the EQ options but this served my purpose perfectly and didn't have a bunch of annoying ads popping up, as do many of the other piano app choices. I hope this app keeps evolving...it's in the right direction.
This is my daughter’s review of the app:
I really like this app because I get to play the piano and it works very well. I really enjoy it. It is a lot of fun.
It's been good, but recently started losing songs
I've used this app to work out musical phrases to good effect for several years. In the past few weeks, recording and playing recordings has stopped working.
Even old files are broken now.
My main use for the App no longer works.
The song is good enough, and you can still use it to play, but you can no longer export your files.
- Cookie Apps, Inc.
- 135.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cookie Apps, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.