By Johan Andersson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simplistic and creative app for combining images with masks and different blend modes on your iPhone and iPad.
While the use and basic idea is very simple, there's almost an endless list of things you can do with it. Some things worth highlighting are:
- Multi Exposure
- Choosing where and how much to apply of filter from other apps.
- Adding or replacing objects.
- Adding textures.
- Creating your own personalised filters with overlays
Image Blender outputs the full resolution without any limits to the size of your source image.
If you have any questions before buying, need help to get started or just want to share your work, don't hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoy using Image Blender, please consider leaving a review / rating, it helps a lot, thanks!
Still the best blending app...!
Just like everyone else has said (and there are lots of great blending apps out there). The gradient function has kept this one in the lead as far as app blenders go, in my opinion. The developers are consistently updating and improving this app, and it shows.
1. A masking color (like green or red) option would be very useful for many blends.
2. An INVERT tool would just about make this the perfect app. So many times, I've not wanted to spend the added time of having to do my mask layer all over again (switching the layers usually does not solve the problem because the layouts and arrangements are too often not the same).
*If I try to tweak the settings to make the other later fit my current mask, it would take as long to set and reset my configurations than to just re-mask the other layer by basically creating several copies to eventually blend into one. This can get complicated very quickly.
Those are my two suggestions, but despite my hope for the tools mentioned, this is still a five-star app.
Great job, guys. :)
I have had this app for several years now. I originally got it to edit gifs, but now I use it to edit my photos as well. It is easier to use than photo shop and one of the easiest editing apps to use on a phone. I can do whatever I want on here and be as creative as I want. I absolutely love this app!
Brilliant--Still the best
My favorite blending app by far. Easy, simple, flexible. I've tried others & keep returning to thos old reliable one. No limits to what you can do, from creating collages to fine-tuning single images by blending versions.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Johan Andersson
- © Johan Andersson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.