Boom - Experience the best audio, always!
By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
- Boom 2, an all new pro audio app designed for OS X v10.10 is now available for download on the Mac App Store
- Boom 1.x is designed for OS X 10.8 and 10.9. It also runs on v10.10
- Before installing Boom 1.x, please delete any trial copies of Boom 1.x (from within settings). This is necessary when downloading the Mac App Store version.
- Audio volume drop for certain apps is due to a system default.
Boom is an award-winning audio app that promises an audio experience unlike any other, providing complete sound immersion and sensory fulfilment.
By utilising a seamless process, it lets you create volume-optimised media files & playlists. You also get to enjoy this boosted music experience on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Boom works its magic perfectly even on the latest Macbook Pro and Macbook Air along with the iMac.
In addition, with the help of an optional component which works akin to the volume controls on your Mac, Boom effortlessly optimizes and enhances any audio coming from your system on a system wide basis, making it crisper, clearer and a much better sounding experience.
Blow away the silence with Boom!
Visit : http://www.globaldelight.com/boom-1/ to know more.
Read our User Stories to find out more about how Boom has delighted them!
If you face any issues with Boom, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on:
What's New in Version 1.9.4
Boom v1.9.4 brings following bug fixes for OS X 10.10 users:
- Fix related to the 'audio mute’ issue when Boom is and is not in use.
- HDMI fixes related to automatic audio device switching.
Good. Could be great.
No question: BOOM puts some juice into our anemic Mac speakers. Even for watching online films/vids, I can finally hear the dialogue well.
1) I’ve had some interference from BOOM with my Bluetooth ops (I stream through a Mitsubishi LED with built-in sound bar). For quite a while, I couldn’t get the Bluetooth to work on the TV at all after I’d installed BOOM. The update seems to have solved this.
2) After 4 years of NEVER having the issue, my computer has been spontaneously resetting the volume to mute while asleep from time to time. Irritating, if not tragic.
3) The EQ (in a number of different settings) tends to produce distorted bass. Wish this could be corrected!
Amazing to say the least
Great for tweaking the sound to whatever you like. I have multiple setups for my TV, Bluetooth Speaker, Headphones, and my Home Speaker System. It really is easy to use and works flawlessly. Can’t say anything negative about it. I heard some people blew their Macbook Air speakers because the volume of the amp was too high, but I don’t use it more than 3/4 of the way and the sound is perfect and does not distort at all. Sorry for the long review, but I think this program is gold, and has no competitors imo.
A great app that works well
It’s a good app and works as described. Best way to get louder audio from your machine, especially on a MacBook Pro. I use the EQ and turn down the 3 lower Bass bands and the high frequency, then increase all remaining band by 50%, and it work’s great for most everything, especially Voice content or VoIP like Skype ot FaceTime. The only odd thing is the “in-app” requirement that takes you to their website to download and install a additional feature “Boost”. It’s a automatic leveler of sorts. Have no clue why it’s not in the actual Apple App Store… I highly recommend it, weel worth the money!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2011-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later