AllPass is an app that keeps all your vital information in one secure vault.
• Quick opening of data using Touch ID
• Store your logins, credit cards, identities, and secure notes
• Log in to websites without having to remember any of your passwords
• Fill credit cards and identities without typing
• Quickly access your most used items using Favorites and History
• Fast search to find what you need
• Support Folders for better file organization.You can select a template for any folder to create records as fast as possible
• Unlimited number of databases
• Encrypts all your data using best and most reliable AES 256-bit encryption
• All protection mechanism is offline on your device only
• Auto-lock protects your vault even if your device is lost or stolen
• Syncs securely with your other iOS devices
• Backup & Restore your data via iCloud, Mail or iTunes
• Export and import via Mail, iTunes and CSV text files
• 180 icons to personalize your records
• 5 standard templates for fast data entry with the ability to create or edit custom templates with unlimited fields
• Integration with iOS
• Optimized for all types of devices and screen resolutions
Choose the AllPass for storing important information and your digital life will become more comfortable and safe.
Also available a free version with In-App Purchases
Added Face ID support
Ratings and Reviews
This is to everyone who thinks they’re going to get rich quick with a killer app but don’t know the first thing about writing an app. Why do these guys spend the time to write an app and fail to include even one word about how to use it? I’ve spent hours trying to create data templates and as soon as I save them they disappear. I go to his website and he’s got tabs for info but they’re all blank and he hasn’t touched the website since 2014 nor the app since 2016. What a waste, he comes up with what seems to be a nice app but doesn’t have a clue how to execute it so he abandons it. Run away fast!
It’s local and I like it’s on my phone and not on cloud. Pretty simple to use; however there is a glitch not sure others also experienced. When I type on the boxes, the keyboard hides what I type so I couldn’t see what I was typing. It won’t scroll up pass the keyboard. A few other glitches, not as intuitive. Glad it’s available tho. Thx
All good now
I recently thought that all my passwords and everything was gone but recently found out it was in a different folder they need to make a tutorial
- Alexander Troitsky
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ShakerApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.