Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This BORES me! 😪
If you didn’t notice, pretty much all the talking friends games have a second ( or third in Tom’s case) game. I know talking hank has only one, but that is very interactive. Talking Ben has one too, but I’m getting pretty bored. You can’t make a my talking Ginger because according to your show he is only 7. That is why there is a talking Ginger 2 instead. Because Talking Ben is an adult, you can still make a my talking Ben . Instead of focusing on all these other cheap games that are almost the same like ”tom jump” or “tom cake jump”, you should just make that, because I’m getting sick of this game, and even though I love (or loved) this developer, I know this is now owned by China and you probably won’t listen. Still I cross my fingers
Ben isn’t hacked!!! Please read developer!!
Dear developer there is a gigantic problem with talking ginger 1&2 also talking Angela (where she is in Paris) those three games are hacked my bff was playing it and I saw it then it started talking (NOT WHAT WE SAID!!) it was a deep dark voice repeating “ Peak a boo I see you!!!” In a deep dark voice and then a strange dark man was seen at her house tried to kidnap us but the nieghbors saw and called the police but he’s still being seen today on the apps please all your players beg of you please find a way to stop him until you do, I’m giving a one star rate! Also Ben isn’t hack along with my talking Angela and my talking tom and my talking hank!
Best game ever
I am having so much fun with this app like i can’t exsplain it I love how been like kinda blows up in the lab. 😸😸🤯🤯🤯🤯😍😍🤪😜😝😛😋😎🤩😌. And when you record an you ring the phone 📱 and then you talk and you play the video you can hear your self that is the bom
- Outfit7 Limited
- 107.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes $1.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes $9.99
- Small Pack of Test Tubes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.