New Bust-A-Move HD
By TAITO Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application does not currently support iOS8.
Now available for iPad by popular demand!
Play the latest installment in the world-famous Bust-A-Move series on the big screen!
Burst the bubbles that obstruct our hero Bubblun's path and help him along his quest!
Skillful use of the new Jump Shot technique will help you overcome any obstacle!
This edition of the game features both all the classic elements you know and love along with new tricks and gimmicks!
Certain to hook both longtime fans as well as newcomers!
* The new Jump Shot bubble-launching mode lets your shots jump over obstacles on the way to its destination!
Easy to use but challenging to master, Jump Shots add a whole new level of strategy and excitement!
* Other new tricks of the trade include exploding Bomb Bubbles, a Hold Box that lets you save bubbles for future use, and more!
* Includes both original "classic-style" stages as well as challenging boss battles and innovative stages that operate under completely new rules!
* Test your bubble shot skill in the Trick Shot game play mode!
* Burst waves of bubbles and aim for a high score in the Endless marathon game play mode!
* Collect a wide variety of unique achievements!
- iOS version 3.0 or newer is required.
- Contact Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.2
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Problem that was happening in Trick Shot Mode is now fixed.
The Original Bubble Shooter
This game is great. To those getting mad, the ship is the only part that is DLC, the rest of the levels are actually part of the game, but you have to press the first island and complete levels 1-10, then you get more levels after beating the boss. I admit I was a bit disappointed until I found out there is more levels after completing the first world (8 worlds). There is only one IAP and that is the ship. The rest is part of the purchased app itself, it is confusing... The game itself is solid, good original bubble popping fun, and I recommend this one over the newer one by gumi, as there is no lives limit on this app and honestly plays better. The problem I am having is an odd Game Center glitch that prevents me from getting past the opening. I really enjoyed it before it started doing that, but I consider it a glitch on the game centers's part, not Taito.
You should make a feature where you can make your own levels, like the PC version!
Game does not work on iPad with new update please resolve
Please make a new update for the game so we can play it on our iPad with the new ISO update.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2011
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: TAITO Corporation
- © (C)TAITO CORP. 1994, 2011 (C)TAITO CORP. 1978, 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bobblun's Big Adventure$0.99