By Jirbo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Battle your way to glory in this epic RPG! 4.5 stars on iTunes!
How will your hero's story be told? Explore new lands, hunt fierce monsters, and challenge other players as you battle for glory! Buy land, produce resources, build your kingdom and battle your way to glory!
• “Best game ever! Should be #1 game on iTunes!” – Nerber066
• “So many games aspire to be as great as this…the game is nothing short of amazing” – Onigami
• “Best RPG role playing game ever” – Dpsaltz
• “This is like a war version of Farmville.” - COLDangel
• “It's an amazing game and has inexpressible depth.” - Rimaka1
• “Surprisingly compelling...rather addictive experience...role playing game crossed with a city building sim...Take up the role of [a hero] in a fantasy setting as you explore lands, hunt monsters, and build up your rep in this new free-to-play social MMO.” - Gamezebo.com
• Being played LIVE – right now in over 95 countries!
• Sovereign: Kingdoms from JIRBO Games is the first ever massively multiplayer mobile role playing game in the vein of EVE Online.
• Players compete across multiple leaderboards, including Glory, Level, Kills, Plots and more! As the game continues to grow, expect upcoming features to include a dynamic quest system, guilds – battling for control of territories, and live player-to-player markets.
• Destiny is a powerful tool, which can be used to instantly improve your character's skills, perform powerful combat moves, and progress faster through the game. Use it to purchase limited edition gear, decorative items and battle your way to glory!
• Manage Resources – there's a lot to do on your land – grow food, cut lumber, harvest gems or refine ore into metal!
• Dynamic Combat – part character power, part strategy – use initiative to control the combat, smash your foe so he can’t attack, and triumphantly strike down your enemy!
• Facebook Integration – invite your Facebook friends into Sovereign, or just feed your wall!
• Hunt a bestiary of monsters and villains in an immersive world
• Design and Build up your plots
• Regular game content updates
• Like Sovereign Kingdoms on Facebook: facebook.com/sovereigngame
• Follow @sovereigngame on Twitter: twitter.com/sovereigngame
• Tweet about Sovereign Kingdoms: #sovereigngame
• Visit our forums at: forums.tapreef.com
• Visit our site at www.sovereigngame.com
Questions? Comments? We’re listening and here to help!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Why did the developers abandon this?
I absolutely loved this game and have kept it installed in hope that SOMETHING would happen, but after the last update in early 2012 we've gotten absolutely nothing, it was even still in winter mode the last I was able to play it. Now the game won't even start anymore and it says the servers are down. It makes me incredibly sad to see such a great and innovative game take a dive and become abysmal for the players. 😿 If they would bring the game back or even if they transferred companies and restored the game to its former glory I know many of us players would be overjoyed! Please, please don't just let such a wonderful game just fade away!
I can't take the fact that the game crashes EVERY time I try to open it. It was great for the first hour or so and then I wanted to go back to the game to play a little more, but it won't open. It crashes instead. I was enjoying the game but the crashing is a bit of a buzzkill. It gets old fast. Do something or announce that you've lost it and can't so anything. We're willing to take the loss.
Ate the developers trying to get rich overnight by making off with people who are vulnerable? And what makes them think the paid version is going to be any better than the free version? Yeo it does sound like they are trying to make off with our money. For those who dropped money to them, STOP and sue! They sound like a couple of thieves trying to scam their way to the world of the privileged. Don't let them get away with this! I'm deleting it right this second! They lost a player.
Please come back. Please update
This is such a fun game I want to play again but it says servers are down. It's sad to see such a good game go down like this. I would love to play this game again. If the developers had a kick starter to start it back up I would pay to to help. All I'm asking is for this game or a new one like it to come out by the developers....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 14, 2012
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jirbo, Inc.
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Major Destiny$4.99
- Epic Destiny$9.99
- Minor Destiny$0.99
- Heroic Destiny$19.99
- Bag of Gold$3.99
- Sack of Gold$4.99
- Chest of Gold$9.99
- Pouch of Gold$0.99
- Legendary Destiny$49.99