Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
www has been received the FWA Mobile Of The Day (MOTD) Award for 27th March 2011.
www is a musical instrument of new type.
Lets you create new sounds.
* The main (smal “+”)button of the faint color at the bottom left corner opens a set of buttons(Rec, Play, Stop, repeat, sub"+").
Please Touch at the bottom left corner.
* Sub “+” button opens a set of multi-function buttons.
- Adjust the property of waves (strings) : mass, constK, drag, attack force, tension, access force.
- Adjust the property of sounds (strings) : wave form, filter (cutoff, Q), access pan, portamento, pitch transpose.
- Adjust the tempo : tempo, frequency of tempo modulation, depth of tempo modulation
- Adjust the wave color and UI color
- Record the touch track
It broke and makes no sound
Seemed like a cool app, since it was so mysterious. Two things immediately went wrong with this.
First, there was zero explanation for how to use it. Considering it does not appear to do anything more than allow you to strum three (very quiet) strings, some explanation seems important. There were all these screen images that made it appear as though the app has all these possibilities, but I was never able to figure them out. The reason? Because it broke.
Now, whenever I turn the app off and on my iPad speakers pop. The three strings are now limited to one string that makes no sound. So, apparently I paid two bucks for nothing. Until some explanation is made for this app, I say avoid it.
Hopefully the owners explain to me why mine is broken.
How in the heck do you break an app??!!
Spend some time with this one, I don't think it has midi/OSC abilities like this devs other excellent apps, but it is a head trip nonetheless. Wobbly acid strings that u can change the color and sound of, but be patient grasshopper. Hint: follow the diamond. Menus are hidden. Wax on wax off etc...
Where is another track? Where is menu? Where? I don't find that.
- Category: Music
- Released: Feb 09, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kazuyuki Okamoto
- © Kazuyuki Okamoto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.