Ellen's Know or Go Free
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can play Ellen’s Know or Go, Ellen’s favorite game from her show! Put your knowledge to the test with the hilarious trivia game on your iPhone or iPad – and impress Ellen with your brilliance! But remember, if you don’t know the answer, you’re gonna get dropped! Can you handle the tension?
In the Full version, Jump right into the game with your own personal avatar. Grab a photo of yourself from your camera or Facebook, then pick from several custom outfits. If you want to update your look, you can choose a new wardrobe! Then listen as Ellen narrates the game, making jokes and eggs you on. No trivia game has ever been more fun!
If you’ve got what it takes to challenge Ellen, the Full version will give you 600 questions in 7 different categories, including history, current events, music, TV and more. You’ll never get bored — there are always new questions! Play single player or against friends to become the top player on the world-wide leader board (Game Center integrated), then brag about your scores on Facebook.
And in the Full Version of Ellen’s Know or Go for iPad, you’ll get an additional 200 questions – and can watch yourself drop from the cliffs of South America, the icebergs in Antarctica, the planks of a treacherous pirate ship and more! So go on and get started – and remember, if you don’t know, you go!
Full Version FEATURES:
600 Trivia Questions for iPhone / 800 Trivia Questions for iPad:
- Pop culture themed with seven different categories including History, Music, TV, and other Fun current events.
- No matter what mode you're playing in, the game keeps track of what questions you've been asked, so you're always getting new and unanswered questions!
- A worldwide leaderboard is included in all (3GS and up) of the game's competitive modes giving supreme bragging rights to the gamer with the highest score.
- Listen to Ellen’s comments while you play the game. Don’t be distracted by her taunts!
Avatars (only available in the Full version):
- Create an avatar using either a photo from your device, taking a new picture from your onboard camera, or from your personal Facebook profile.
Tired of your outfit? Switch between several custom outfits that will change the scenery as you battle your way through all the questions.
Play Two Different Games Modes:
- Play a 1-player or 2-player game with a friend. Connect your device via Bluetooth or challenge another player on Game Center and see your opponent’s Avatar on screen along with all of its moves and animations.
Apple Game Center Leaderboards (Apple’s Social Gaming Platform) & Achievements:
- Earn achievements and climb the ranks on the Leaderboards. Unlock over 25 Achievements and compare your score to other friends who play the game.
- Use Facebook Connect to post your scores to Facebook or brag about beating a friend in a 2-player match.
If you’re having problems with the game, please check out our support page:
If you’re still experiencing problems, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get everything Ellen in one convenient place, which is better than a lot of inconvenient places.
Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellen/id349051443?mt=8
What's New in Version 1.2
• Select any question level at any time
• See how near you are to finishing a difficulty level and how close that next tough achievement is
• If you’re in a hurry, speed through the anticipation, payoff, scoring and continue screen
• Want to answer more questions? Now you can buy an extra 300 questions
Ellen show. Universal Studios
The Ellen show is the most awesome show I have ever watched. I live in this trailer park (aka) trailer trash, but that's okay. Every Mon-Fri at 4:00 pm EST I kick back to watch Ellen. My favs r her surprise shows n 12days giveaway. But, to c the kids face when Ellen does "Magic" 4 their families is a tear jerker. Also Sophie n Gracie r so funny. Well just wanted 2 say "Ellen I love your show." Keep on dancing on. Pam Thorpe. South Bend, Indiana.
Fun but needs improvements
In my opinion, I think that there should be improvements because it's very short for one round and most people can't play it. You have to click the ad at the top when the screen goes blank and then press back fast. You may have to do it more than once but after awhile it should work.
Once the intro ends, the screen goes black, the game is pointless... I've read that if you click the ad (the only thing that shows up) and click the back button immediately it will work, but I've tried multiple times...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 01, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- © 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bonus Question Pack and Avatars$0.99