Ellen’s Know or Go for iPad
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can play Ellen’s Know or Go, Ellen’s favorite game from her show! Put your knowledge to the test with the hilarious trivia game on your iPhone or iPad – and impress Ellen with your brilliance! But remember, if you don’t know the answer, you’re gonna get dropped! Can you handle the tension?
Jump right into the game with your own personal avatar. Grab a photo of yourself from your camera or Facebook, then pick from several custom outfits. If you want to update your look, you can choose a new wardrobe! Then listen as Ellen narrates the game, making jokes and eggs you on. No trivia game has ever been more fun!
If you’ve got what it takes to challenge Ellen, you’ll face 600 questions in 7 different categories, including history, current events, music, TV and more. You’ll never get bored — there are always new questions! Play single player or against friends to become the top player on the world-wide leader board (Game Center integrated), then brag about your scores on Facebook.
And with Ellen’s Know or Go for iPad, you’ll get an additional 200 questions – and can watch yourself drop from the cliffs of South America, the icebergs in Antarctica, the planks of a treacherous pirate ship and more! So go on and get started – and remember, if you don’t know, you go!
600 Trivia Questions for iPhone / 800 Trivia Questions for iPad:
- Pop culture themed with seven different categories including History, Music, TV, and other Fun current events.
- No matter what mode you're playing in, the game keeps track of what questions you've been asked, so you're always getting new and unanswered questions!
- A worldwide leaderboard is included in all (3GS and up) of the game's competitive modes giving supreme bragging rights to the gamer with the highest score.
- Listen to Ellen’s comments while you play the game. Don’t be distracted by her taunts!
- Create an avatar using either a photo from your device, taking a new picture from your onboard camera, or from your personal Facebook profile.
Tired of your outfit? Switch between several custom outfits that will change the scenery as you battle your way through all the questions.
Play Two Different Games Modes:
- Play a 1-player or 2-player game with a friend. Connect your device via Bluetooth or challenge another player on Game Center and see your opponent’s Avatar on screen along with all of its moves and animations.
Apple Game Center Leaderboards (Apple’s Social Gaming Platform) & Achievements:
- Earn achievements and climb the ranks on the Leaderboards. Unlock over 25 Achievements and compare your score to other friends who play the game.
- Use Facebook Connect to post your scores to Facebook or brag about beating a friend in a 2-player match.
After you purchase, please power cycle your phone off and on and then play!
If you’re having problems with the game, please check out our support page:
If you’re still experiencing problems, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get everything Ellen in one convenient place, which is better than a lot of inconvenient places.
Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellen/id349051443?mt=8
What's New in Version 1.5
• Select any question level at any time
• See how near you are to finishing a difficulty level and how close that next tough achievement is
• If you’re in a hurry, speed through the anticipation, payoff, scoring and continue screen
• Unlock the backgrounds and you’ll be able to choose between each as you go along
Don't get me wrong. I love Ellen! But this game really just missed the mark, the questions are subpar, and it's not that good quality. Knowing that (hopefully) some of my money went to Ellen makes me feel a little better but it really isn't worth $2
Bought this game because I love Ellen and I love the game on her show. It is very addicting and I'm glad I bought it! Worth every penny!
Benjamin Franklin wasn't president
I really enjoyed this game except for one thing. There was a question that read " Which president invented bifocals?". The answer was Benjamin Franklin. Benjamin Franklin was not a president. Founding Father, yes. President, no.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 68.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- © 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.