Are you prepared in the event of a home disaster? Do you have enough home insurance to cover the true cost of your possessions?
Use Home Contents to quickly produce an accurate and complete estimate of your belongings.
Note: The free download is limited to 25 items and some features are locked. A one-time in-app purchase unlocks everything.
* Capture an entire room in minutes using our quick camera entry mode to capture every item
* Fill in the details later and add additional photos such as receipts
* Add purchase date, value, serial numbers, warranty information, notes & more…
* Supports multiple properties and multiple currencies
* Add new locations and custom categories
* Built-in categories to easily track your warranties
* Create professional looking PDF reports by location, category, price & more…
* Detailed single-item reports with larger photos for high value items
* Universal app for iPad/iPhone. Sync data between devices using iCloud or WiFi
* Ability to manually backup/restore data
* Assign a password for added privacy
- fix camera crash on iPad
- added support for iPhone X and Face ID
- items can now be duplicated
- search will now find matches in the middle of a word
- new smart categories for tracking warranties
- option to hide empty categories
- PDF receipts on the clipboard can be added as item photos
- option to include all photos
- filter by purchase date
- items ordered by name within each location
- include item categories in the report
- replacement value vs purchase price
- total value vs per unit value
- many more bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
To simple - needs barcode scanning
Simple app but it's missing barcode scanning. Would make entering in Serial or Model numbers easy if item has a barcode, just scan it into field. This should be easy enough to add.
They gray out the payed options, I'm ok with paying, BUT you don't describe what each feature does. Things like (WiFi Sync) might make sense to developer but what does it mean, where or what is it syncing to? Another device, a SaaS cloud service? All your paid features should have a description of what it does.
Not sure if it does this but allow Shared cataloging. My Wife and I share same content she adds a new item shows up on mine and same for her if I add. That way we both have copies of same catalog.
Does what it promises
This app does what it promises and does it well. I’m helping a client inventory their hone before a sale and it’s been extremely helpful. I’d like to see more report options (hide price and details, even bigger pictures), but it’s still worth the download and the very reasonable in-app purchase price to unlock all features. I’m going to use it at my own home, too.
Great home inventory tracker
Have had friends homes burglarized and saw them agonize over items lost that stood no chance of recovery, so i found this app. It is Very easy to use. Logging everything in your home seems daunting, but it was unbelievably fast to do. I keep the app on my iPhone and a sync version in the cloud just in case.
Highly recommend this app.
- CURLYBRACE APPS LTD
- 10.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 CurlyBrace Apps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- UNLOCK ALL FEATURES $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.