By CloudGears UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The New York Times: Pictorial, a game involving spatial reasoning, has earned fantastic ratings from iTunes users. The gameplay is challenging, the graphics are compelling...
### THIS GAME IS FREE AND USES IAPs
### "Pictorial HD" (universal app)
### the paid version - WITHOUT any IAPs
#1 Educational Game in USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Mexico and other countries.
How quickly you can guess what pictures are hidden from you in the night sky full of stars?
Can you discover the story behind the dance of snowflakes in the arctic blizzard?
Will you be the first to solve the mystery of the pirate's map?
### Highlights ###
- Helps to develop the Spatial Reasoning* skill
- Fun and simple control
- Nine different storylines: Night City, Arctic, Treasure Island, Fairy Forest, Halloween, Sea World, Christmas, St. Valentine and Easter
- Runs smoothly with good fps even on older devices
- Retina display and iPhone 5 support
- Game Center
* Spatial reasoning is a common part of intelligence tests, pre-employment tests and admission tests to certain educations. Also spatial reasoning is generally regarded as one of the most basic reasoning abilities together with verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning.
### Notes ###
New storyline and new levels are coming soon in the next update.
Become a fan of Pictorial on Facebook:
Follow Pictorial on Twitter:
What's New in Version 2.9.1
This update contains minor bug fixes and improvements.
Love it and so does my son!
I found this app and loved it. One day my six year old son seen me play it. He tried it and loves it. He plays it more then any other and it's been two months now. He usually plays a game for only a couple of weeks then wants a new one. He is still showing it off to his new and old friends.
First of all, I don't think I've ever left a review just because I liked something before. This game is great. It's challenging, but not overly hard. It can be pretty relaxing and I love moving the shapes around. It's simple to play and quick to figure out. The only thing I don't like is that I didn't find it sooner.
Original and addictive
Very fun and challenging (if you like the challenge, switch to hard mode!!) Different from any other puzzle type game I've played. Found it impossible to put down. Looking forward to more levels!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 90.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CloudGears UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © cloudgears.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock$0.99
- 250 Gems$0.99
- 1500 Gems$2.99
- 600 Gems$1.99