By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the Bloomberg Businessweek app to access new, must-read content every day. Customized by region for our global readers in US, Europe, and Asia, the new app allows users to access Businessweek anytime, anywhere for insight and analysis on the global stories that matter most.
● Bloomberg Businessweek subscribers and Bloomberg terminal users can access all of the app's content for FREE, after linking their accounts.
● Non-subscribers can download the app for FREE and access a few articles each month.
● Through our new "BW IQ" section, view must-read Businessweek content every day, with insights and analysis on the global stories that matter most
● Access all of your weekly issues, perfectly formatted for your mobile and tablet screens
● Download the digital edition before the print edition arrives
● Search across all of your issues
● Create your own personal archive of your favorite stories
● Each week's issue is available from 10PM on Thursday EST
● Subscribe and get unlimited access to Businessweek stories within the app AND on the website.
How does a Bloomberg Businessweek app subscription work?
● To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $5.99 /month or an annual subscription for $59.99/year
● Your subscription gives you unlimited access to all Businessweek content within the app and on the website (after linking your account)
● Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
● Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the billing period
● You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
● Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
About Bloomberg Businessweek:
Bloomberg Businessweek helps global leaders stay ahead with unique insights and in-depth analysis on the people, companies, events, and trends shaping today's complex, global economy. Informed by exclusive markets data and business intelligence that only Bloomberg can provide, Businessweek offers readers compelling business stories from an award-winning network of over 2,700 journalists in news bureaus across 150+ countries.
Subscribe to get more of what you need to stay ahead around areas such as business, finance, technology, economics, and power.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Performance improvements
The new Businessweek app is trash.
Issues I noticed the first time I used the new version:
The subscription login data doesn't carryover to new version
There are about 5 layers of data needed to even login. As a paper subscriber it was very difficult to provide the various credentials required to even get access to the issues.
Many articles in the issues I previously downloaded to be available offline simply aren't visible without wifi.
On iPad in landscape mode the text still presents itself as if it were in portrait mode.
It is extremely difficult to navigate the new layout and figure out what articles are located where.
Advice: your old version was great. I know the supply for developers is thin, so either go back to the old version or hire some competent developers instead of bums off the street.
Buggy with downloads
The latest version has not corrected the problems with downloading issues. On my iPad, the download button is missing for the latest issue. I wish they'd bring back the previous app design, which was easier to navigate and much less buggy.
New Design is Horrible
Doesn't feel like a structured magazine anymore, rather a collection of articles from the web.
No flow, and the older layout was visually more appealing.
Please go back
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 74.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg Finance L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$5.99
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$59.99
- Archive of all Bloomberg Businessweek+ issues$3.99