The easiest way to shop & cook without forgetting about sugar, fat or calories!
Healthy eating, proper food labels and cutting back on sugar, fat or salt in our food is front and center these days for many families, especially those with children. But how to do it if you lack a famous chef to lead the charge?
«Food Check» was designed to make buying healthy products quick, simple and intuitive! It uses traffic light labels for a quick overview, but also presents the traditional nutrition labels for additional insights. Traffic light labels help when you’re in a hurry or need to explain something to your kids. It’s even fun for them, to hunt for those items with the most green!
Find the perfect products, check their ingredients and uncover what’s really hidden “inside”. Too much sugar, fat or salt is easily detected through bright, red lights and your weight will stop going up.
≡ WHY TRAFFIC LIGHTS ? ≡
The basic idea is simple: green is good, red is bad. The more green lights a product has, the better it is for your overall health and nutrition. This central function is supplemented by many other features: A BMI calculator and an ideal weight analysis are also part of the app.
In addition, the consumption calculator computes the daily requirements for each items in percent and grams. These can be extended into full-grown meals / recipe list with an unlimited amount of different foods.
«Food Check» is your ideal companion on the way to a healthier diet.
≡ QUICK FACTS ≡
• Be mindful about food calories & important nutrients
• Simplify your approach by using traffic light color codes
• Huge database with food choices
• Add your own products & meals to the list
• The app does not require Internet access
• Try it for free and see if it works for you before you buy
FoodCheck offers auto-recurring subscriptions to FoodCheck Pro for $0.99 monthly, $1.99 every 3 months, or $2.99 per year.
If you go Pro, subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. You will also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. It's not possible to cancel the subscription during the time it's active.
This release contains iOS 10 compatibility & performance updates to keep the app working smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded app and can't open it
Developer Response ,
thanks for your download attempt and sorry about the trouble while starting our app. Please make sure you are running at least iOS 10 on your device. The app will not start with prior iOS versions, since we have dropped support in early May 2017. Most people have updated their devices - as recommended by Apple - and we strive to offer the latest possibilities in our apps and the best stability for your device.
Thanks and best regards,
Nifty little app
Excellent idea to show calories in traffic light colors! It's so much easier to make a decision and can be done without much time or thought.
I am going to go through my recipes and see if they match up for my diet. Seems like the British really know how to make dieting simple.
Could be better if it had a scanner.
Not enough information
- Jommi UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 114.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2016 / Jommi
- In-App Purchases
- FoodCheck PRO $0.99
- FoodCheck PRO $3.49
- FoodCheck PRO $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.