Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MTV app brings the ultimate MTV experience to your iPhone and iPad.
FULL EPISODES + MORE
• Watch MTV shows anytime, anywhere from your favorite Apple device. Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from current MTV series including Teen Wolf, Scream: The TV Series, Finding Carter, Teen Mom 2, Awkward and more! Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic! We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• You won’t need to sign in to watch tons of other great video from MTV shows, including select full episodes, sneak peeks, after shows, bonus clips and exclusives, and original digital series.
POP CULTURE EVENTS
• Watch real-time live stream coverage from music festivals, San Diego Comic-Con and other events!
• Catch the latest pop culture stories and watch exclusives from upcoming movies and music videos.
• Watch the outrageous digital original series from MTV Other.
This app requires iOS 7.0 or later.
MTV is also available on the App Store on Apple TV.
Cast your favorite shows to your TV using Chromecast.
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Fixes some layout issues on the iPad Pro
Does not work
Very aggravating to go through every step that you are asked to do such as signing up for the app once you've downloaded and entered your email your password and clicked to enter under a new user and it's keeps asking over and over after doing it for about 10 minutes and getting nowhere. I tried everything possible to sign in as new user and all I got was aggravated. I mean if your trying to watch said episodes of the shannara chronicles as a new user you can't because it won't go past sign in as new user I must have typed in my email and password about 20 times with no result of entering to watch the episodes that are locked until it lets you enter the app very frustrating. Just can't understand what I'm doing incorrect if I'm following the directions to a T. Good luck to whomever try to watch the episodes. Pretty disappointed
How could you possibly release an app like this without having added and debugged the interface for all the major service providers. The fact that DishNetwork, the second largest satellite TV provider in the U.S., is an unforgivable mistake. I guess Dishnetwork's 14 million plus subscribers where not important to MTV and the success of this app. But I see that some very small and rural cable providers made the list. How can you justify adding a provider with less than 10,000 subscribers over a provider with over 14 million. The apps from CW, HBO, History Channel, Travel Channel, SYFY etc. all have DishNetwork interface and work like a charm. So why can't MTV?
Sign in doesn't work!
The app let me sign in right after I made the account online for my cable company. After about 24 hrs it logged me off while I was watching a show. Now I can't log back in. I have tried all day. It tells me my login info is wrong but I know it's not. I can login just fine to the cables website. So frustrating!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 22, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2015 Viacom MTV Networks. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.