Independent Movie Making
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diane Cornell, DGA Unit Production Manager, Line Producer and Producer solves the puzzle of on budget movie making with real world knowledge and practical experience.
This comprehensive series covers everything from pre-production through post including, choice of script, budget breakdown, common budgeting pitfalls, working with your director for maximum efficiencies and impact, shot lists, equipment estimation and developing a strategy for your budget design. Question and answer, open mic discussions are included with the filmmaking audience providing real life answers to decisions that affect cost, production value, safety issues, personnel motivation and management.
- On-the-go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching anywhere.
- Chapter driven and Interactive search to find sections quickly.
- Note taking.
Money & Financing
- Diane Cornell and Background
- The Politics of Money
- What is Cash Flow?
- Script Breakdown & Scheduling
- Should You Ever Start Production Without a Finished Script?
- The Crew
- Is There a Separate Contingency for Loss of Damages?
- Bonds, Contingencies & Required Elements
- What Are Required Elements?
- What Does it Mean to be a SAG Signatory?
- What is Taft Hartley?
- What is Station 12?
Promoting & Motivating Your Crew
- Hiring and Managing the Crew
- What Are Deal Memos?
- How Do You Terminate Employees?
- Guests on the Set
- Production Report
- Safety on the Set
- Insurance and Permits
- Networking and Your Reputation
- Unrealistic Budget and Script Requirements
- How Do You Deal with Difficult Directors?
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 17, 2014
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 1.07 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Netframes
- © 2014 Netframes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.